Teacher AU

to anyone who is waiting for an update on the teen parent au: i am literally so sorry i have half of the next chapter written but it's this thing where like... i feel like if i sit down and write it, i have to finish the whole thing in one sitting since i haven't updated in so long but i don't have the motivation to do it all in one sitting and just JSHIDHLNISL IM VERY SORRY AND I PROMISE IT WILL BE HERE SOON

anyways here's another au i came up with during math and crap i haven't done my homework yet and DOUBLE CRAP I HAVE A TEST TOMORROW I NEED TO STUDY FOR THAT-

"Alright, so I have drawn up a seating chart for you all," Anakin began, looking down at the paper in his hand as his class of sophomores entered his room for their first day of Physics that year. "I know, I know, the mean teacher that doesn't let you sit with your friends, blah, blah, blah." He waved a hand in the air as a few of the students laughed. 

He actually had quite the opposite reputation—Mr. Skywalker was known as one of the best teachers in the entire school. He'd been told before that some students dropped electives to come take a non-required, second science class because of how much fun his past students had made him out to be.

This year, however, was going to be a bit different. A bit... more fun, possibly. And that was because none other than his little sister, Ahsoka, had been switched into his class at the last minute.

Normally, it was frowned upon for teachers to have family members in their classes, but an exception had been made this year, after an unfortunate accident had left the other Physics teacher, Mr. Windu, without a hand, and in the hospital for quite some time.

"Everyone stand at the back of the room, no one sit down," Anakin instructed, closing the door as the third, and final, bell rang. "Alright, when I call your name, please come and take your seat."

He looked down the line of teenagers, smiling at Ahsoka once he caught her eye. She was standing by the corner, hands stuffed in the pockets of the hoodie she was wearing—one of his. She narrowed her eyes back at him, unable to contain her grin.

"First," he said, holding eye contact as he unfolded the paper in his palm, and waggling his eyebrows at her.

She rolled her eyes.

He squinted down at the paper, reading "Ah... sho...Ahso... Ash... Ashoka? I'm sorry, I'm not exactly sure how to pronounce your name." He shrugged his shoulders, shaking his head in fake frustration. "Anyways, you'll be here," he said, gesturing to the desk right beside his.

Ahsoka walked slowly over to her seat, lips pursed in a half smile that clearly said, You're unbelievable.

"I really like your hoodie, where'd you get that?" he commented, trying his hardest not to laugh at her expression.

"Found it in some smelly guy's bedroom. You know someone who stinks like axe body spray?"

"Hey, I haven't used that stuff since middle school and you know it," he snapped back quickly, making the rest of the class laugh. "Oh, and everyone else can sit where they want!" he announced, finally allowing himself to crack up when Ahsoka dropped her head face-first onto the top of her desk.

"Oh, this is going to be a great year," she sighed.

Anakin ruffled her hair while the rest of the students took their seats. Despite her tone, however, when she looked up at him, she was grinning from ear to ear.

"Hell yeah," he whispered.

i have come up with so many scenarios in this au so AAAHHHHH lmk if you want more and haaaave a great night! <33