Chapter 12.5(Teaser...Kinda)

The next morning was stressful for both parties. Justice could not sleep a wink, not only did it never come to her easily but she couldn't stop thinking of what Pandemonica said. 

"You would not want to know..." what could be so horrible that she wouldn't want to know. She could feel those shivers of uncertainty rising up her spine as she stood on Y/N's balcony. The sunrise was nice, it always was, ever since they left hell she liked it. Despite her lack of real sight she could feel it, that warm blanket of light that washed over her every morning. She took a deep breath, taking in the heat and the scents of the human world, this new city.

"I can never tell if you're really blind or not" Justice looked over her shoulder and was greeted by a new scent, ham, and eggs. She say Y/N standing at the stove, he was already making breakfast. "Sorry if I interrupted something" he said sheepishly. 

"What? You could never" Justice chuckled as she walked over to the table to eat. 

"Might want to get a human disguise on, I was hoping to introduce you to some of my friends" Justice clenched her fist slightly, but nodded anyway.

"Alright, well when are we leaving?" she picks up the fork placed in front of her, rolling it around in her fingers. 

"We're meeting with them tonight, I've gotta go shopping, I'll see you in a bit" he gave a little wave, noticing she didn't wave back at first. Nor did she after he stood there for a moment, a long moment, he started to feel weird, just standing there and staring at the back of her head. Maybe she was just distracted, he shook his head and just decided to leave.

It was nearly time, and Justice was ready, she hoped. She sat on the bed in Y/N's bedroom since lunch, she sat in her new outfit, it was the same outfit she wore when his mom met her. She couldn't help but fiddle with every aspect of it. She was better than this, she can go meet her boyfriend's friends, this is nothing. She took a deep breath and stood back up, jumping when she heard the door open. "Hey Justice? You ready to go?" he stepped into the apartment and looked around, seeing her step out of his bedroom. 

"You alright?" he asked, looking her up and down, she felt awful, she clenched her hands behind her back, holding in her breath, trying to slow her heart beat. She nodded silently at first and let out her breath.

"Yeah, lets go" she nodded, so he smiled and lead her outside. She took his hand in hers and noticed how badly they were shaking, she looked down to his face and could tell by how red his ears grew that she wasn't alone with her feelings. In a strange way this comforted her, she knew that this was something to be nervous about, so she took a deep breath and let him lead the way to the bar, maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

A/N: hey so sorry about the short paragraph of a story, I'm trying to get the show back on the road right now. I've been tinkering around with some original story ideas so I wanted to put something out there so I didn't forget, about it. But if you guys would like to see some more original content or anything else don't be afraid to ask, I can't guarantee anything other than the fact that I will consider it.

Thanks for reading, and see you soon.