Why? Kagami x Reader

You take the brutal beatings from your thoughts as your heart begs for release, ignoring your heart, they continue to beat until it until it feels numb despite how much your heart tried to reason with them, they had more power over you as you gave into them a long tine ago when you needed your heart the most.

You gasp for air and grab handfuls of your hair as your eyelids twitch trying to stop the tears that were wanting to fall, no good, they fell as your breath now begins to crack. Panting you look at your bedroom floor as you saw your t.v handset broken into pieces as you remember the anger and force that was put into throwing it.

You stare blankly at the wooden floor thinking how you will continue to live in this world, all the people that hurt you no matter where you went there had to be always one that was looking and talking about you, saying negative things and laughing looking at the people their with to laugh along with them, they always did. At least this is what your thoughts told you. On the other hand your heart told you that people will talk no matter who it is. Oh how you despertly tried to listen to reason but it seemed to have lost it's meaning a long time ago, no matter how hard you try to cling to it.

You were awoken from your thoughts as your mother walked through the door, asking if you wanted to go in the car for a drive along the coastline. You agreed. Why? People will continue to stare and laugh for no goddamn reason whatsoever. Still, why did you go?

You stare at the many green fields in the distance, getting lost in their beauty. The car turned a corner and you were now facing brick walls of houses and people walking about. Your heart thumps painfully but you push yourself to look out the window. People were staring at you and a group of girls saw you and started laughing and snickering to their friends as they all shared glances at you.

Why are they doing that? There's nothing wrong with me. Why? Why? Why?

Your thoughts pound in your head asking the same thing over and over. Gritting your teeth you flop yourself down on the backseats of the car. You were now facing the sky, everything you had seen before has somehow managed to disappear and you sigh as releif took over you.

Your phone rings as you look at who the heck could be calling you. Widening your eyes slightly you say his name, "Taiga.." You picked up the phone.

"(Your Name)? At last! I was trying to get you for the last hour! How are you?" He asked with such care and kindness in his words.

Just by hearing his voice you smiled and for an unknown reason tears started to form in your eyes once again for the uncountable timth that day.

"Taiga.. I wanna see you..." You say as you hick and sniffle between the words.

"(Your Name)?! What happened?! What's wrong?!" He shouted down the phone.

"Please.. Help me..." You bawl your eyes out down the phone line.

Hey everyone. Let me know if you want this continued because I could write more but right now just writing this is making me want to cry. Yes, once again this is an update that relates to my personal life. I'm sorry for such depressing updates but I have 0 motivation whatsoever to write happy stories.

Thanks for reading.