Electric Strings - Takao x Reader

Your boyfriend Takao was great with music. He plays the electric guitar, sings and he enjoys it very much. He always asks you to come after school to watch the club, well, him practise. You admire the way he puts so much passion into his singing, he truly looked like he was singing from the depths of his heart.

As you walked down the corridors of Shutoku you passed various classrooms and they all seemed to be occupied and very busy. A lot of scrap of decorations lay all over the corridors as you tip toed through it. You see it was almost time for the cultural festival, that would explain this much commotion. When you finally made it through the rouble you saw a certain tsundere walked out of one of the classrooms and you screamed his name.

"SHIN-CHAN!!" You rushed over quickly to the titan carrot.

"What do you want, (last-name) nanodayo?" He pushes up his glasses and looks at you with a slight glare.

"Hm? Oh nothing, just being polite." You gave him 'smart ass' grin.

"So annoying.." He mumbles.

"Wha? Didn't hear ya!" You peer into his face.

"Nothing. And don't use slang, you sound like a delinquent nanodayo."

"Hai hai. You sound like a strict dad.." You sigh.

"I've got to go. If your done bothering me, then, excuse me." He begins to walk past you but you heard the clink of metal.

"Uh.. shin-chan, you can't be serious.." You point to the electric guitar key chain on his bag. "What are you, a girl?!" You burst out laughing.

"I-It's not what you think.. it's todays lucky item nanodayo.." He averts his gaze and tries to hide his blush.

"I thought Takao was actually influencing you there.." You open your eyes wide.

"As if.. bye, (last-name)" He moves swiftly past you.

"Ah.. well.. thats shin-chan for you!" You grin to yourself making people around you wonder just what the heck you were doing.

You began to run down the corridors and opened the music room door, you couldn't wait to hear your boyfriend play. Immediately you rush over to Takao and saw him practising some notes.

"(nik-name)-chan!!" Takaos eyes lite up as soon as he seen you and got up and gave you a hug.

*TIME SKIP*

The cultural festival finally arrived and you were helping out in the music room, setting up the pianos and other musical instruments. While you were doing this the music club was practising their vocals and musical notes, they all looked so focused but Takao seemed to be in his own world as he read the lyrics of the song he was going to sing, you couldn't help but stare at him. One of the band members snapped you out of your daze, "(last-name), could you set up the drum kit please?!"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure!" You quicky rushed to the drum set and started to set it up. As you did so you heard a chuckle and turned around to see Takao smiling at you gently. You blushed and turned your attention back to the drum kit, knowing he saw you staring at him.

A few hours passed and your school was now crowded with people and fortunately a lot of people seemed to be interested in what the music room had to offer. The members of the club said their thanks for helping them out and you went around to explore the festival with your friends. You felt a vibration in your pocket, knowing that it was your phone you took it out to read the message from Takao.

"I'm performing now. Ya gonna come watch?! ;P"

Immediately you dashed towards the music room, dragging your friends, nearly pulling out their arms from their sockets. Once you arrived there was so many people you had to push to get through, ignoring the peoples complaints. Your friends didn't question why you dragged them all the way here, 'cause they already knew the answer.

You managed to push you and your friends towards the front and then suddenly a spot light came on, illuminating the men on the stage. Takao had his prussian blue, electric guitar slung effortlessly over his shoulder, and if you did say so yourself, he looked so badass. The band started the music off first and then Takao's guitar joined in, as he sang the powerful lyrics:

"All my life they let me know
How far I would not go
But inside the beast still grows
Waiting, chewing through the ropes

Who are you to change this world?

Silly boy!
No one needs to hear your words.

Let it go."

You stared wide eyed as you listened to him sing, he was singing your favourite song. You two would rock out to this song when it was just you and him in the club room. People who were watching seemed to know the song as they sang along, you returned your gaze to Takao, who was singing with his eyes shut, slamming on his guitar. 

"I will hide myself below

I'll be what you wanted
Kept inside I won't let go
Till I burn beyond controll!"

You were singing at the top of your lungs and your friends joined in, Takao noticed you and a smile formed on his lips as he sang. Takao finished the song and everyone was whistling and screaming. Takao thanked everyone for listening and people went to get some refreshments. Takao came to approach you but instead you ran over to him and gave a massive glomp.

"That was amazing, Kaz!" You grinned while snuggling into his neck.

"Thank you, (nik-name)-chan! I'm glad you came to watch!"

"Of course I did! I wouldn't miss it" You pulled back and snuggled into his cheek

Takao had pink on his cheeks as he took in the action. As you continued Takao saw your neck exposed and decided to tease you a tiny bit. 

You felt a warm, wet tongue lick your neck and jolted. "W-what?! Don't tease me Kaz!" You held the part of your neck where Takao had just licked.

"Hahahaha! Sorry, sorry (nik-name)-chan!" Takao pulled you into a hug as you hid your flushed face in his neck.

Meanwhile your friends where crouched in a corner hugging their knees with a depressed aura around them as they mumbled.

"I want a boyfriend like Takao-kun.."

"(name)-chan is so lucky.."

Woah, I can so picture Takao as someone in a band, can you not? Plus, I have to point out that the band who wrote this song, Carnivore by Starset, is a amazing band! I haven't been able to stop listening to their songs for the past 3 days. If your someone who likes Heavy Metal then I would check them out if I was you! I'm actually someone who is very picky when it comes to heavy metal 'cause honestly half of it sounds terrible in my opinion but this band does not over do it, it's perfect to listen to ;) Btw school has had me sooooo busy, that would explain the absence and plus, i've had no inspiration but its back, kinda.. O.o Plus I would be 'the friends' in this if it happened in real life, a sad truth.. xD

Thanks for reading!