Breakfast - Atsushi Murasakibara

You awake to the fresh smell of bitter coffee as it drifts from under the door. Scrunching your nose up at the slightly too strong smell first thing in the morning you pull the blanket covers over your head and inhale the air within' your covers. A hint of your perfume and your husbands deoderant could be smelt. Sighing in content your sink further down the bed planning to go back to sleep until muffled screaming could be heard from your sons room.

"Oh, shut up, (Sons Name).." Your lazy husbands deep voice echoed from downstairs. Sighing you get up, knowing that there was no way you were going to be able to go back to sleep.

"Atsushi, don't tell him to shut up." You open the bedroom door fixing your oversized pyjama top.

"Mum! Mum! (Second Son Name)'s being mean!" Your cute little son runs over to you with his arms outstretched, crying, wanted lifted.

"What's the big deal? I was just playing.." (Second Son Name) comes out scratching the back of his head.

"Don't tease your younger brother (Second Son Name). You know he doesn't like it." Sighing you lift your younger son who stops crying as soon as you do so and grabs onto your neck.

"I'll crush him next time if he doesn't stop being so annoying.." He pouts and looks to the side. Smiling you giggle at how much he was like his father.

"(Your Name)-chin, breakfast is ready." Atsushi calls from the kitchen.

"Okay, coming!" You scoop up your other son who was still pouting and squeezed both of them in your arms, carrying them downstairs.

Setting your two sons down on the sofa you walk into the kitchen where your tall husband stood, licking the blunt knife that had nutella on it. Wrapping your arms around his wide waist you trail your hands over his pecks. "Good morning, Atsushi."

He turns around to face you and completely covers your body with his upper half. "Good mornin', (Your Name)-chin." His big hands cup your backside as you jump, not expecting it. "Atsushi, the children are in the living room." You smile as you lean your head against his chest.

But (Your Name)-chin, you look so good, I wanna eat you up." He whispers in your ear, nibbling the end of your earlobe. You gave a light moan but suddenly realize that you couldn't right now.

"I'm sorry, Atsushi. I know it's been a while since we have done stuff like this but we have both been busy with work and the kids." You gave a sad look into his face but you lean up on your toes to whisper in his ear. "However, we can continue this tonight." You give him a wink and kiss his lips lightly, sucking his lips as you pull back.

"Common kids, breakfast will get cold!" You walk into the living room to get your children who were glued to the t.v, watching anime.

"Geez, (Your Name)-chin. Your such a tease.." Atsushi mumbles as he pouts, with a slight blush on his face.

Hey readers, I haven't updated in so long.. I'm sorry for this but I am just SO busy with school that it is just getting out of hand x.x I will try to update whenever I can but I can't promise it will be every month. However there is just about 1 month and a bit left until summer, I. CANNOT. WAIT. I will be updating quite a lot in the summer though, obviously, no shity school to go to!

Thanks for reading!