Why? Kagami x Reader (Part 2)

You sobs and sniffles where making Kagami tense and extremely worried about you. He knew you struggled, he knew your pain but he never thought you would break. He thought he knew you, he thought he helped you through this.

He grit his teeth and inhaled a pained breath as he listened to you, it hurt him so much to know you were crying without him. Tears started to fall from his own blood-like eyes as the wet lines stained his cheeks. He won't let you know he's crying, no, he will stay strong for you. Always.

"(First Name) where are you?!" He demanded, with worry written all over the words.

"I'm out in the car right now.. I can't get to you.." You hick as the pain showed through your eyes and curl up in a little ball trying to make yourself disappear.

"I'm coming, (First Name), wait for me! Don't you even think about hanging up your phone!" His words sounded so promising and strong that hope was coming back little by little.

"Ah.. Taiga.. I don't know where I-" He cut you off as he said the words.

"I'll find you. I promise."

Time seemed to have stopped when you heard his words, until it started up again when you heard car keys and the bang of a car door down the phone line. The sound of the sports car engine, that familiar sound, echoed through your ears.

Your crying stopped as you listening to Kagami breath, he was panting deeply, he was so worried about you. What a pure soul. You never once thought someone would care so much about you, neverless a man. He was the pure definition of the word 'strong'.

"(Your Name), I'll be there real soon. I promise." He kept repeating these words, making your heart jump out of your chest. You asked him to stop several times but he ignored your protests with a light chuckle each time, he knew. You really thought you'll take a heart attack.

About 35 minutes later you heard the engine of the farmilar car as the tires skid on the road to a desperate stop.

You turned around and looked out the back window of your parents car and saw Kagami get out of his car and met your eyes.

"Found you." He smiled at you as he drops his hand from his ear and throws his phone though the car window.

As quickly as you could you jumped out of the car and run towards Kagami who had his arms stretched out for you to run into. You slam into his chest and grab his loose black T-shirt with both hands and clench with all your might as you squeeze him.

You were lost for words as you hug him tightly and call out his name over and over. He wraps his arms around your back and returns the hug just as much.

"I love you, (Your Name). I'll save you, as much times as you need."

I'm in a much better mood today guys. ^^ The power of music and anime, huh?
I loved finishing this and I hope you enjoy reading this just as much!
Btw your parents in this story were out for a walk while it was happening. I didn't want to ruin the mood so I didn't put it in the story. xD

Thanks for reading!