Beautiful Flowers - Kuroko x Reader

Walking out into the almost white sun you take in a deep breath and sigh as the sweetness tingles your nose. Opening your eyes you look at the pretty different colors of flowers that have finally took to full bloom and your eyes sparkle in delight.

"Woah! At last!" You run around at superhuman speed as you attempt to look at every single flower.

"Slow down there! Your going to knock something over!" A gruff voice scowls you and you immediately stop.

"Oh dad! Glad you could make it." You walk swiftly over to him.

"The flowers are just beautiful, you are getting so good at growing them." He smiles lovingly at you. "I'll take a bunch of white and red roses."

"Sweet! I get a great sale today!" You chuckle and nudge his arm playfully. You approach the roses and pack them in beautiful paper and arrange them neatly. Your father pays and hugs you goodbye but you stop him in his tracks for a moment.

"Dad?" You call out to him.

"Hmm?" He turns around to face you, almost out the door.

"Have a good anniversary." You smile and wipe the desk with a wet cloth, gathering the extra soil.

"Haha thanks, (Your Name)." He leaves the shop with a wave.

The beautiful days passes by smoothly with a good lot of costomers coming to buy flowers for their lovers, birthdays, weddings and the list goes on. Smiling you wave goodbye to a costomer as they leave the shop.

As you were arranging a set of white Orchid's you read the card that a customer asked to put into the set.

"Thank you for being their through everything, my love. Happy birthday."

Smiling gently you put the card in the middle of the flowers. "How nice.." You spoke out loud. You also put a card with the meaning of the flower beside the card with the beautiful words written on it.
"Delicate beauty, huh.." You think as you close your eyes and smile.

Little did you know a blue haired man with gentle features and sky blue eyes was watching you the entire time. Opening your eyes you saw him starring at you and you jump backwards a little.

"Oh I'm sorry, I seem to have missed you coming in. Welcome!" You smile ever so gently at him.

"It's fine. Thank you." He walks around and looks at the flowers that were arranged in different pots.

Leaving him be you returned to the white Orchid's and finished arranging them.
"Excuse me, would it be alright if I could order some flowers?" He spoke as he walked to the desk.

"Sure! But if you like I could see if I have any of the flowers you require out in the back. A whole bunch has reached full bloom." You mange to say as his oh-so-blue eyes caught you off guard.

"Please. I'd like some Yarrow's and Forget-me-Nots. Serperate please." He spoke calmly, not a hint of emotion though.

"I have both! I just grew the Yarrow's in fact. Please wait a moment." You go out and grab the flowers he requested and returned with the meaning of the flowers card and of course the flowers.

"Would you like them wrapped?" You asked glancing up at him as you arranged the flowers.

"The Yarrows I would like wrapped in plain white please and the Forget-me-Nots in light blue." He asked with the same expression.

"Of course!" You arranged the flowers with great care. You decided to start a small conversation with him, he did catch your eye after all.

"These Forget-me-Nots must be for someone special, they do hold a great meaning after all." You gave a loving smile at him.

He stared at you for a moment and replied. "Yes. You could say that."

You gave a light chuckle, secretly envious of the special someone who was getting these from him. He stopped you for a moment and asked you to write something on a card.

"Sorry but could you please write 'get better soon, Grandma' on the Yarrows please?"

"Sure. I hope your Grandma get well soon." You wrote the words he asked you too in italic and placed the card into the flowers.

"Thank you." He replied simply, smiling a tiny bit.

He payed for both of the flowers as you thanked him for the purchase, however, he didn't take the Forget-me-Nots from your hands.

"Uh, sir! You forgot these!" You shout gently down to the man who was almost out the door.

"Keep them. Their for you." He turned around as his eyes were gentle and had a soft smile on his face.

"I'll be back real soon for more of your beautiful flowers." He smiled walking out the door and the little bell rang.

You stood there with wide eyes and pink colouring your cheeks as you hug the flowers gently, smelling them, as your heart picked up it's pace. Glancing down to the flowers meaning card your eyes softened.

"Remember me forever.."

I loved writting this! Wow, it has put me in a great mood. ^^ The weather has been great in Ireland these past few days (surprisingly) and when I see days like these I think of flowers and fresh summer drinks. :D

Thanks for reading!