*demigod show and tell*

Dearest Readers,

I AM BACK AND IT FEELS SO GOOD! Finally my semester that has been dragging on for what feels like forever is now over and I am free to do what I love, and that is WRITE! Now I'm back with regular updates every Tuesday and Saturday. 

I hope you all are having a lovely holiday season!

As always,  please let me know what you think :)

XOXO Ally Layne.

---

It didn't take long for Jacob to scurry back over with a glass of water in hand and wariness in his eyes. "While I'm glad you're all for being hydrated and everything, we really do need to get you to a doctor to see your shoulder," he fussed, kneeling back down closely at my side.

I rolled my eyes, pushing his shirtless, not-to-mention rather firm, chest out of the way as I took the wad of towels off my injury. Good. It was already starting to heal.

Jacob drew in a breath that sounded like a hiss, and the others seemed to be confused as to what I was doing.

I didn't blame them, and I knew what was going to happen next would only confuse them further.

"Well, Lady and Gentlemen, before I start a small demonstration I want to let you know normally I would do a long talky-bit before this and explain what I'm about to do, but this hurts so I'm just going to heal myself first."

I felt a small, gentle tug in my gut as the water started to flow out from the glass and toward my shoulder.

"HOLY SHIT!" Quil.

"What the-" Jared.

"SHE'S A MAGICIAN!" Okay, terrible deduction, Paul.

I paused, looking over at the guy who had recently turned into a silver wolf. "Seriously, Paul? Is that the best you could come up with?"

His eyes, and everyone else's eyes were staring straight at the water that still was holding itself in mid-air, inches from my shoulder.

"Uh... are you doing that?" Jacob asked, pointing at the water that was two feet from his face.

I nodded. "Yup. And this isn't even the cool part."

"Somehow I doubt that," Jared muttered.

"Prepare to be amazed," I told him, before continuing to flow the water to my wound, immediately feeling relief upon its touch.

A small sigh escaped my throat, and the tension removed itself from my shoulders at the refuge from the pain.

Within moments, the wound closed, leaving behind a scar that was far less dramatic than the ones that were permanently etched on Emily's face.

Jacob plopped down on his rear, his legs seemingly unable to hold him up in the kneeling position. "You-you just healed yourself."

"You're a magician," Paul insisted.

I crossed my arms, letting the remainder of the water rush over and splatter him in the face. "I am not a magician. I mean, I met a few before, but-"

"So you're not a magician but you know some magicians? And you have watery magical powers?" Quil asked, rubbing the back of his head.

I sighed. "They're not really magical powers-"

"Well that certainly looked pretty damn magical to me," Embry muttered.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Magic is a whole different ball game, trust me. And it's one I don't really care to find myself involved with."