*the pack adds two*

Dearest Readers,

Sorry I'm so bad at updating... I will admit this has been written for a LONG time but I forgot to update it. Idk blame my ADD because I don't know what else... but hopefully you like it!

XOXO Ally Layne

---

The large russet wolf- Jake, my mind reminded me- lunged for the spirits, only for him to be blown back with a large gust that knocked back two other wolves- one that was black, and another that was silver.

Two wolves came running up behind me, taking my flanks. I didn't bother looking to see who they were, as I held up my sword. A storm started to pick up around the clearing, and small funnel clouds became mini tornadoes.

I held my ground as Sam, Jake, and Paul in their wolfy forms quickly got back up and I could see them start to analyze the situation a bit more clearly.

Embracing the storms that seemed to come out of nowhere from around me, I felt power sift through my veins and I gave the storm spirits a wicked smile.

The wolves behind me lunged toward the spirits in another attack, but they too were blown out of the way, and as one of the spirits held out a hand that started to crackle with lighting, I let out a yell in warning before pushing a wave of water toward the spirit, causing the lightning to disperse into it.

I've been nailed a few times by lighting, but I wasn't sure if the wolves would be able to survive the voltage.

I haven't become a fish finger yet after being shocked, but I'm not sure if they would be able to say the same. Nor did I really want to stick around and find out.

The storms quickly became infused with water with a tug of my gut, and instead of tornadoes, I willed the winds to become one large cyclone with the spirits in the middle.

I walked through the hurricane into the eye of the storm, untouched. The storm spirits were blatantly confused. "You really don't know who I am?"

One of the storm spirit's eyes sparked, held out a hand, and a blast of lightning shot out at me. I dove to the ground before rolling to stand back up before heading to the offensive. In two steps, I was on them, and slashed through one of the spirits, turning it into dust.

The next closest spirit shot another current of lighting in my direction, to which I dove back out of the way again.

Unfortunately, I didn't do the mental math correctly, and ended up getting pelted in the side by the other spirit's shot of lighting.

I had never been thankful for Thalia having shot me with lighting enough times to know how to function afterwards, but that quickly changed.

I stood up, hissing as the electricity caused my muscles to spasm, and held out my sword toward the asshole who hit me.

Before they could react, I threw my sword through its face, turning it into dust.

The last spirit looked at me, and it was eerie to see its smile lit up in its dark mass. "Now you have no weapons," it mocked. "So much for being-"

I willed the hurricane that surrounded us to quickly tighten up, with the spirit at the center. I felt my eyebrows become furrowed in concentration as the wind picked apart the spirit, disintegrating it where it stood. Lighting cracked as the hurricane pulled it apart, until there was nothing left.

After letting some of the water from the hurricane soothe my wounds, I quickly dissolved the hurricane and any of the remaining funnel clouds, again- thankful for being the daughter of Poseidon, god of the seas and storms. It was quite useful when avoiding unwanted bursts of weather.