*i meet icky vicky*

Dearest Readers,

This is for MayLandry who asked me to update via PM. Thanks for reading :)

I hope the cliffy from last chapter was not TOO bad ;) and I also hope that you catch the small Easter Eggs that have been planted in this chapter for what will be coming in the future. Let me know if you have any questions, want to see anything specific, or even what you liked about this chapter. 

I look forward to seeing your responses! 

XOXO Ally Layne.

--- 

I was standing in the forest just outside of Camp.

I knew exactly where I was, just four minutes west of the river, next to a small cave I had used to hide in for hours just to get away from it all.

There was only one thing off about this situation, though.

There were spiders everywhere.

I knew that if anyone was going to have to deal with spiders, it was going to be me. Annabeth is terrified of them, considering she's a daughter of Athena, and Percy has a deep hatred toward the things, considering he's dating a daughter of Athena.

The spiders surrounded me, and somehow they picked me up, dragging me to the cave.

But it wasn't a cave at all.

I had seen this place before.

Luke had tried to drag my brother or I down into its depths with those flying shoes.

But what was the entrance to Tartarus doing here, just outside of Camp? Nothing about this was making any sense.

The spiders were still crawling all over me, and I couldn't move as they started to weave a webbed cocoon around my body, holding me tight in my spot.

Just as they were about to cover my face with the web, reality paused as I knew it.

I blinked, and things immediately changed, but I was still standing at the hole of the entrance to the pit. The place where Kronos had been imprisoned for thousands of years.

But I wasn't alone, now. The spiders have gone, but Percy and Annabeth were standing there, and he grabbed her hand as he told her something that was just not loud enough for my ears to catch.

What were they doing?

Why were they so close to the edge?

I couldn't hold back the scream that escaped me as a long web shot out from the pit, wrapping around Annabeth's ankle, and pulling her toward the edge. Percy immediately lunged after her, and I felt my heart stop as they both went over the edge.

I screamed, screamed, and screamed.

But no sound came out.

I was alone.

Then, I woke up.

And after living a horrible nightmare, what was in front of me almost seemed... pathetic.

I was annoyed.

Very annoyed.

I woke up with a massive headache that bordered on migraine, and was hanging from what looked like pipes from the ceiling of some old crusty place that I had no business being in. I mean, what was this? A friggin episode of Criminal Minds?