* i nearly hit a wolf *

Dearest Readers,

Here is chapter 2 for Bad Moon Rising! Here we see some more of Andie's interworking mind as her ADD/ADHD starts to rattle her visit at an airport and then on the way to her home something massive confronts her and she has to make a split decision. Let me know what you think, and what you think about Andie!

XOXO Ally Layne.

---

Good news: I did not become a giant Andie-sized fish stick.

Bad news: I nearly had an aneurysm just waiting for Zeus to decide enough was enough and to try to strike me down from the sky once and for all. He really was rather vengeful, but sometimes I like to think he might have a soft side.

I guess I just haven't seen it.

But the last thing I want to do is be around the dude with a giant lightning bolt that can fry me at any point in time more than I need to be. At least I'm on the other end of the United States, so hopefully, he can't hear me as loud as he can at Camp.

I strutted off the plane, happy to be alive, and became immediately shocked at how complex all the airport systems were. First of all, it was hard to read anything given my nasty case of dyslexia. Second of all, it was hard to figure out where I needed to go because this place was too massive.

At least I was literally told where to go at the last airport by someone who was employed by Camp, but this time I was all by my lonesome.

At least I had a car waiting for me.

And hopefully, I had a Percy waiting for me too.

I decided to follow an older woman that was sitting in front of me on the plane to where I hoped my bags would be. I had three bags in all- one large duffel, a carry-on suitcase, and my backpack that I had slid my wallet into with all the other crap I needed.

I spent the entire four-hour plane ride clenching onto the seat in worry and didn't let myself mess around with the adult coloring books Annabeth had given me for the ride, so I supposed I could do them later on.

My Camp Shirt was tucked away in my duffle with some other demigod-things that I really didn't want to have to explain in the security line. Luckily, I had gotten through security relatively easily even though I literally had a watch that was actually a shield and a sword that was a hairclip in my backpack.

I almost was a bit miffed that I hadn't been stopped, considering how heavily I was packing.

The older woman I followed through the airport terminals came to a stop by a weird carousel- looking-thing, which I noticed was called an "Aggabe Lacim."

Never heard of it.

The older woman's phone started ringing, a shrill, loud tone that made me wince. I noticed I was the only one who wasn't on a phone while standing around this oval-shaped aggabe lacim, or whatever it was.

She quickly scrambled to pick it up, and I sat myself down on a bench near the aggabe lacim, close enough where I could hear her slightly nasally voice. Gods, she's starting to remind me of Tanaka, starting from her voice all the way down to her fake nails.

"Hi hun, I'm at the baggage claim right now, so just call me when you get here and I can run out and meet you outside!"

Baggage claim.

Ah, now I see it.

I pulled out a sheet of paper that was a list of instructions for me, written by Annabeth herself. She had taken care of all the flight booking, car renting, home renting, and even ordered furniture and some food to be delivered to the house I would be rented tomorrow.