3- The Hottest Girl

Kira and Nori walk side by side in the school hall towards their lockers. Watching out for any toilet paper rolls flying at them, and making sure not to trip on anything.

"Last night I was up thinking, and i'd say I'm sarchotic." Nori said while they walked.

"...what?" Kira asked.

"When you're so sarcastic that people aren't sure if you're joking or if you're just psychotic. Ahh yes, sarchotic." Nori spoke deep in thought.

They reached their lockers which are right by each other. They open their lockers, finding the books they need, when Nori feels eyes on them, she turns around and catches Scott staring at Kira. His eyes locked on her.

Nori faced her locker, "Scott's staring at you."

"What?!" Kira whisper yelled, then drops her books from her locker.

Nori slammed her locker shut leaning on it, watching her sister scramble to pick up her books. When Kira finally gets her books picked up and safely back into her locker she faces Nori with wide eyes.

"Why-What-When, you can't just do that!" Kira whisper yelled.

"He's still staring." Nori said in a singy song voice, ignoring Kira. Scott connected eyes with Nori then quickly looked at Stiles which he was just now noticing was talking to him.

"He probably thinks I'm weird. Anytime I try to talk to him I just ramble and act so awkward." Kira said then softly shuts her locker closed.

The sisters turned around and started walking down the hall they originally came from, "Okay first of all, everyone is weird. Definitely them, his friends are always talking about the strangest things." Nori said, raising her eyebrows, looking at Kira and pointing behind her using her thumb.

"And second of all?" Kira asked.

"You don't act awkward, you just are." Nori said, shrugging her shoulders, then looking at Kira who had a mix of hurt and annoyed expression, "Which is why I love you, and there is nothing wrong with being awkward." Nori said, looking around and spotting Issac walking towards them on the other side of the hallway.

"Thanks, I guess." Kira said.

"No problem Ki, but on the topic of awkward, I gotta go talk to someone. Don't die out there." Nori said, sending her a quick smile and quickly switched sides of the hall now walking by Issac.

"Hey!" Nori said, which startled Issac.

"Hey Nori." Issac laughed.

"So, how are you?" Nori asked.

"Doing pretty fine, you?"

"Just helping my sister with her Scott problems. I mean boy problems! Even though you probably know they like each other since you are friends with Scott, unless you aren't I don't want to assume and now I'm rambling so I should probably shut up." Issac laughed at Nori's rambling.

They slow to a stop and walk up to Stiles and Scott who are having an interesting talk.

"Everyone wants you. You're like the hot girl that every guy wants." Stiles told Scott, clapping his hands together.

"The hot girl?" Scott asked, confused

Issac and Nori looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows.

"You are the hottest girl." Stiles smiled at us before walking away.

"What?" Issac asked looking back at Stiles then Scott.

"I'm the hot girl." Scott said, lifting his eyebrows for a moment.