20- Well, Scott's dead

Scott, Kira, Stiles, Liam and Nori stand around a table at Scott's house looking at three laptops. Nori is still mad at the three of them but catching the benefactor is more important to her.

"Is three enough?" Kira stresses.

"Depends on how many cameras they have. But I think so." Stiles answered her.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam asks.

"We're doing it. Tonight." Scott confirms.

"But isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam asks.

"Isn't everything we do dangerous?" Nori asked rhetorically.

"Yup, it's incredibly dangerous. And borderline idiotic." Stiles answered.

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam questioned.

"Something dangerous or something idiotic?" Stiles responded.

"I think it's a yes to both." Nori and Kira said at the same time, which of course they high-fived each other for.

"You don't have to be a part of this if you don't want to." Scott tells Liam.

"I'm not scared." Liam defends himself.

"Then you're borderline idiotic." Stiles said, patting him on the back.

"Welcome to the pack." Nori joked, smiling at Liam.

"If we do this. We don't know what's coming for us. You know that right?" Stiles asked Scott.

"How do we know if something is definitely coming?" Kira asked.

"Because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation required." Scott tells them.

"Simon said the same thing. He couldn't get paid by the benefactor until he had proof...that you guys were dead." Stiles added

"So the idea is, what if you kill someone on the dead pool? But you can't send the proof?" Scott said.

"You don't get paid." Kira answered at the same time as Nori, "You killed someone for no reason."

"How does that get us any closer to the benefactor?" Liam asked.

"He still needs to know if the target is really dead." Scott respond

"Especially if it's someone high on the list." Stiles added.

"So if he wants visual confirmation..." Liam started.

"He's gonna have to come get it himself." Scott finished.

"Or she. Or they. Quit assuming it's a he." Nori sighed.

*

Kira, Liam, Noshiko, and Nori stand around Scott who is lying on his bed.

"Are you guys sure about this?" Liam stressed

"I think Liam's a little nervous." Kira told Scott. "Maybe we should tell him it's going to be alright."

"It's gonna be alright." Scott smiles, actually reassuring Kira.

"So, you've done this before, right?" Liam asked Noshiko.

"I've seen it done." She honestly tells him.

"Is that just as good?

"No." She answers him.

"You've never actually done this? Mom, what if we kill him?" Nori stresses with Liam.

"Mom, you're not inspiring confidence." Kira tells her.