8- f u Kincaid

Scott is in his house when he hears a knock on the front door. He opened the door and raised his eyebrows at the sight of Kira, and Nori. "What are you two doing here?"

Kira and Nori walk into his house. "We got lost on the way to la La land." Nori told him.

Scott looked at her dumbfounded.

"We want to help." Kira says getting Scott's attention back. Scott set his bike helmet on the kitchen table as he spoke, "I'm not sure that's such a good idea."

Kira turned around to face him, "Because of our mother?" She asked. Scott shook his head looking at Kira, "No. I know that's not your fault."

"Yeah, but it still feels like it is." Kira told him. "And if we can help, shouldn't we?" Scott looked at both of them seriously, "People who help us usually end up getting hurt. Badly."

Kira smiled at him and opened a bag she was holding, "Okay, but I've been practicing." Scott looked at Nori with a confused expression, "Practicing what?"

"I've been picking this up like fast." Kira told him. "Like crazy fast." Nori pitched in. Kira unsheathed the katana and in the process almost cut Scott in half. Scott quickly backed up. "You sure about that?" Scott asked with wide eyes.

Kira sheepishly smiled at him, "Sorry. Watch." Kira brought the sword in front of her and started doing tricks with it. She swung it around her and her hands flawlessly. Nori moved to stand by Scott nudging him with her elbow, impressed with Kira. Once Kira stopped, Scott looked at her with awe, "Okay. You're coming."

Scott looked at Nori, "What about you?" Nori tilted her head to the side saying, "Well, I can't do that with a Katana but..." She flicked her hand out, revealing claws. "I have kitsune claws and can control time." She tried to explain as if she wasn't freaking out.

Scott, surprised, said, "Yeah. Yeah okay, you're both coming." Making Kira and Nori smile at each other.

*

Allison, Scott, Kira, and Nori are all crouching down in between two police cars. Allison lowers her crossbow and looks over at Nori, "You're up." Nori holds the tracking device in her hands and prepares herself to use her new powers to slow time. "Don't die out there." Kira tells her.

She takes a deep breath in and out and concentrates. She closes her eyes and when she opens them, everything is slow.

She quickly stands up running over to the transport van and sticks the tracking device on the bottom of it. She looks over at two double doors to see a deputy slowly unlocking the door. But this time instead of teleporting back to where she was before, she stood in the same spot and time went back to normal.

She looked at the others with wide eyes and over at the double doors that were being pushed open. Nori quickly ran to the side of the van and hid. "Shit, Nori. The one time you get the chance to prove yourself." She whispered to herself. 

She overhears the deputy talking, "Okay, let's get out of here." But she then hears him load his gun. He stands with his back to the back of the van. But the back van doors swing open and Kincaid jumps out, slamming the deputies head on the van knocking him out.

Kincaid grabs the silver finger from the van not hearing Scott, Allison, and Kira walking up to him. Kira held up her katana in a threatening way, and Allison pointed her crossbow at him. "We need that finger." Scott said.

"Why should I give it to you?" Kincaid asked, with a smirk. Allison, not letting go of eye contact, spoke. "There's a briefcase in there with $150,000 in it." Kincaid lifted up the silver finger to show it off, "The scroll inside this prosthetic finger is worth three million."

Scott took a daring step towards Kincaid, "Give me the finger." Kincaid and Kira looked at him raised eyebrows, Scott sighed shaking his head. "You know what I mean."

While they were talking Nori had climbed to the top of the van and jumped onto Kincaid wrapping her arms around his neck. But even using her kitsune strength it didn't affect him. Kincaid threw her off of him and glared at Nori then Scott shining his bright blue omega eyes and werewolf teeth. "I guess negotiations are over."

Kincaid growled at them, and Allison shot an arrow at him which stabbed him in the arm. He pulled it out with ease. Kira ran at him but he grabbed her by the throat, tightening his hold around it. Right before Nori ran at him to attack he threw Kira at her making them both land against the wall.

Allison pointed her crossbow at Kincaid but he smacked it, sending her with it against the wall. All three girls sat against the wall dozing in and out of conscious. Scott was up next, with his clawed hand he swiped at him. Clawing Kincaid's face, Scott punched his gut, but no reaction. Scott went to swing at Kincaid's face but his arm was stopped by his hand. Kincaid head butted Scott.

But Scott didn't go down, instead he swung at Kincaid again. He missed and at that open moment Kincaid's foot kicked him in the stomach. Over and Over, Scott got kicked. Scott gasped for air as Kincaid crouched down by him, saying. "You have the eyes of an Alpha. But where's the strength?"

Aiden and Ethan appear at the top of a staircase, "Up here." Ethan said. They both growled and jumped down, kicking Kincaid on the chest. As the twin werewolves swiped at Kincaid beating him up, Lydia ran over to Allison's side helping her up. Nori and Kira both gained consciousness, and helped each other get to their feet.

The werewolf twins take turns punching Kincaid's face. They slammed Kincaid's onto the medal box, landing in front of Scott. "Stop. Ethan, Aiden." Scott groaned.

Lydia ran up to Ethan and Aiden who were focused on killing Kincaid. "Stop!" She yelled at them. Aiden pointed at Kincaid, "You want him to come after us?"

"Scott, we've seen guys like this. Trust us. He's dangerous." Ethan added. Scott, now standing, said, "So are we. And he looks smart enough to remember that." Scott reached into Kincaid's pocket and took out the silver finger, dropping the scroll that was in it onto his palm.

"We're here to save a life. Not end one."

"Wow Scotty. You should be a motivational speaker." Nori told him adding a light clap along with it. He smiled at her sarcasticly and pushed her shoulder lightly as he walked away with the scroll.

**

Nori walked through the doors of the hospital and spotted Melissa behind the counter. Nori walked up to Melissa with an innocent smile which Melissa returned. "I need a favor?" Nori asked.

Melissa raised her eyebrows and nodded."Okay, sure."

Melissa looked left and right making sure no one was watching and swiped her key card through the lock on Isaac's Hospital door. "Thank you so much Ms.McCall." Nori sincerely told her.

Melissa smiled at her, "You call me Melissa, the Misses stuff makes me sound old." Nori chuckled and Melissa continued talking, "Just be quick."

Nori entered Isaac's room and stared at him, he had healed more but there was still some damage. She pulled a chair next to his hospital bed and grabbed his hand. Nori sucked in a deep breath and let out a shaky one.

"I'm sorry." She whispered trying to hold back her tears. "I'm sorry that i'm scared you won't get better, that Scott will break Kira's heart. That Kira is going to get hurt. That I won't be able to control these... these kitsune powers. I'm not even sure if we are even able to save Stiles. And you're not even there to say your non help full comments." Nori sighed and let a tear roll down her cheek, quickly wiping it away.

"Gosh, I sound like I'm in one of those corny high school movies." Nori sighed. She continued talking to Isaac, not sure if he could hear her. Keeping him updated with what has been happening, and their pack plans.

____________

Okay first off-even though this is after the fact-but before anyone says kitsunes don't have claws. Yes they do. Google it. And in this book. Time kitsunes do. So slay

Just thought I would add more Norassc, or Issori, whatever their ship name would be, moments.

Words: 1443