13- Healing and Clubbing

The pack was now in Mexico, trying to find and save Derek Hale. Nori, Malia, and Scott were already in position inside the club. While Kira, Lydia, and Stiles walked towards the club.

"This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles said when he saw the nervous looks on the girls faces.

"It's not the town, it's the plan." Lydia said.

"What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right?" Lydia told him.

"I'm aware it's not our best." Stiles sighed.

"We are going to die." Lydia exhaled.

"Oh, definitely." Kira nodded

"Is that your banshee talking or are you just being pessimistic?" Stiles asked.

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't want to die."

"Okay then would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual banshee predictions?" Stiles asked Lydia.

"Are you sure this plan will work?" Kira asked.

"No, most definitely not." Stiles said clasping his hands together, as they got closer to the club.

"Oh that's comforting." Kira said, sharing a worried look with Lydia.

The three walk down a creepy alleyway and find the entrance to the club. There were two 'guards' standing in the way. They cross their arms as the three stand in front of them.

"Estamos aquí para la fiesta?" Lydia asked them. The two guys just stand there.

Stiles duh through his jean pockets and pulled out a card and showed it to the two guys. One of them looked behind him and they follow his line of sight to a camera. Which Stiles raised the card at the camera. And the door unlocked.

The three walked down the hallway. And the door locked behind them, startling them. As they walked down the hallway, the hanging lights start shaking. While Stiles walked in front, Lydia and Kira walked behind him holding each other's hand.

Stiles hesitantly pushes the door open that was at the end and they walk in to see the cause of the shaking. Bodies jumping and dancing around. The music is blasting. Everyone is cheering. And red lights are scattered around the room.

They awkwardly walked around the crowd, and stood at the bar. "What now?" Kira loudly asked them. They look at her and shrug. The bartender places a shot in front of them. Stiles looked through his pockets to find his wallet but is stopped when a Mexican guy puts his hand around Lydias and Stiles' shoulder. "No, no. On the house."

The three share a look of discomfort and worry. "Most American teengers don't cross the border to refuse a drink."

"We didn't come to drink." Lydia said with a determined face. She dropped a bullet casing into the shot. As the Mexican guard leads them to the back. While Kira stood back and quickly took the shot.

*
Nori was standing with Malia by the wall of the club, until Malia left her and went into the middle of the dance crowd. Nori anxiously looks around, noticing the guards holding their guns and watching everyone closely.

She cautiously flashes her Kitsune eyes and sees Malia's aura. Malia is dancing with no care in the world. Nori quickly pushes her way to Malia. "Something's happening."

"I know." Malia says completely calm.

"What do we do?" Nori asks worriedly.

"Blend in!" Malia tells her, like it's no problem.