7- I thought Liking Pain Was a Kink?

The loose wire was now chasing Kira until an ambulance quickly drove past and crashed into the wire. The ambulance swerved and crashed into a fire hydrate. Water started flooding the ground and slowly reached the ambulance. A car pulled up quickly braking to stop, Allison and Issac stepped out of the car.

Before anyone could react the ambulance driver stepped out right into the puddle of water and got electrocuted. Kira ran yelling to everyone, "Get back! Everyone, get back!" Allison was about to run to check on the ambulance driver but Isaac grabbed her shoulder pushing her back so she wouldn't step in the water.

Before Issac could save himself from getting electrocuted, the water reached him. "Isaac!" Nori yelled. Isaac fell to the ground, frozen in place. And once again everything turned into slow motion, people running slowly, and a parked car's door opening and a woman about to step out into the electrocuted water.

Nori quickly ran over to the car, she opened the door wider to lock the door then slammed it shut. Saving the women from getting electrocuted. But in the process the water had slowly been moving closer to Nori. As Nori turned around the water was just about to touch her foot but then she was instantly back by Derek's car and everyone was moving at a normal speed. She looked over to the woman to see her safe in the car. "That's cool."

She looked back over at Kira who was staring at another car that was driving straight towards her. Kira jumped onto the hood of the car and ran across backflipping off the car. Kira now was standing in the water but wasn't getting electrocuted. "That was Badass" Nori said to herself.

Derek and Scott ran up, joining the scene and they all stared wide eyed at Kira. The wire was swinging in the air until Kira reached out and grabbed the wire. Kira hesitantly put her other hand over the cut part and wasn't being affected by it. Kira looked up and her eyes were shining a fiery orange.

Once the water was safe to step in, Nori's focus went to Isaac who was still laying in the water. Nori ran to him and crouched down, then being joined by Derek. "Isaac?" She asked, slightly shaking him. "Shit, he's not breathing..." She said trailing off. "Scott, He's not breathing!"

*

In the hospital Nori was laying down on a bench asleep, waiting to be with Isaac. Scott and Melissa left the elevator and spotted her. Scott softly put his hand on her shoulder and she quickly woke up sitting up straight. "Have you been here all night?" Scott asked her.

Nori nodded, "Yeah, expect these bitches won't let me see him cause I'm not family. I told them he doesn't have any." Melissa smiled at her, "He's got us. And I've got a key card." She said pulling a card out from her pocket.

They walked to Isaac's hospital room and Melissa swiped her card in the card reader unlocking the doors. Melissa looked at the two, "Be quick." Nori nodded at her, "Thank you." Scott and Nori walked into the room. Isaac laid there with burn marks on the side of his face and the heart monitor was beeping steadily.

They stood by the side of Isaac's bed, Nori furrowed her eyebrows. "I thought he'd be healing by now." Scott stared at Isaac and responded, "So did I." Scott grabbed Isaacs arm but before he could do anything Nori grabbed Scott's arm. "What are you doing?"

Scott looked at her, "Don't worry Nori, I'm just taking away his pain." Nori looked at him confused but hesitantly let go of his arm so he could continue. After a moment black veins started trailing from Isaac's arm to Scott's. Scott inhaled sharply and pain was written over his face.

Scott let go of Isaac gasping while Nori looked at Isaac and Scott with fear and sympathy. "It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain." Scott told her. Nori sighed and stared at Isaac, "Did Stiles really do this?"