15- Family-Murdering Axe Murderer

Nori laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. Playing footsies with herself. She looked over to her nightstand and stared at her clock. "2:37am".

"Ughhhh. This is so not fair." She groaned. She got up and started walking laps around her room. Stretching her arms trying to not think about any supernatural drama.

That was the reasoning Nori could come up with for why she couldn't sleep. Because of the anxiety and how anxious she has been this year. She walked back over to her bed about to lay down but she froze when she heard something at her window.

"Barrow" Nori whispered.

Malia appeared in front of her window, smiling at Nori. Nori rolled her eyes trying to push back a smile that was trying to appear. She walked over, opening the window and helping Malia in.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" Malia asked.

"Could ask you the same thing." Nori said, walking back over to her bed and sitting on it.

Malia joined Nori and sat on her bed. "What's going on Malia?"

Malia furrowed her brows at her, "What do you mean?"

"Oh you know what I mean. Why are you here and not with Stiles? Your boyfriend?"

"He's a bed hog and will only sleep in the middle." Malia shrugged crawling over the bed to the other side, now known as her side of the bed.

"I sleep in the middle of the bed." Nori said, throwing her hands up.

"Just shut up and get in bed." Malia groaned.

"My life is so much more interesting with you in it." Nori said, following Malia's order.

Finally feeling safe, they both fall asleep.

*

Waiting for Nori to leave for school. Noshiko opened a box in the kitchen while Kira stood near the front door. Nori walked exited the hallways, sending a smile to her sister. "Beautiful day, I think I'll skip my meds to stir something up."

Noshiko looked up from what she was doing and glared at her. "Your father's waiting for you both outside."

"I shall end his waiting." Nori said, walking to the front door.

Kira had her hands on her hips and glared at Nori, "What did I say about taking my shirt?!"

"To not?" Nori replied, arguing as they left the house.

They go quiet though and enter back into the house holding a "Home For sale" Sign that was out on the lawn.

Kira raises the sign to show their mom, asking. "What is this?"

"A "For Sale" sign. It lets people know your house is for sale." She said, giving them her best smile.

"Oh now is not the time to play dumb, mom. We are not moving. Again." Nori told her.

"Our house is not for sale!" Kira said.

Their dad walked in the house talking. "I thought you were going to talk to them."

"Girls, we told you this was temporary." Noshiko said.

"That was after you told us we are Kitsunes, and we were going to have to destroy a dark spirit by stabbing and killing one of the few friends we've made in this town." Kira argued.

"And you didn't have to. I call that a win." Noshiko smiled.

Nori took deep breaths, trying not to freak out. Letting Kira argue for them.

"We are not going back to New York." Kira told them.

"And why would we stay?" Noshiko asked.

"Because...Dad's a very important teacher at the high school." Kira said.