jimmy page - horse pills.

in which, a girl desperately falls for her best friend, jimmy page.  they suffer with the same guilt.
-

his arm slung around me, that's all i could think of.

sitting in the cafeteria squished together as if we were fused as one.  the glances i felt linger on my back, yet i remain unbothered.

he wasn't one to care what people think, he was the one that got people's minds thinking.  an odd character, one could say, but one so intriguing you don't want to leave it be.

jimmy page.  that was his name.  the name of the teenager i so desperately fell in love with.  the person that left me hooked for each moment we breathed together.

all these words and feelings i could only write down in my mind, but never express.  the fear of losing him to someone else;  seeing him live the same moments he has with me, but with someone else pained me.

i couldn't lose him.

jimmy's innocent kisses that scattered my face throughout time.  his hugs that lingered on me for hours on end.  his touch left me at ease.  it made me feel as if i were dreaming.

his fingers, calloused from hours of guitar playing, yet gentle to the touch.  gentle to the mind, perhaps?

his arm was still thrown around my waist, pulling me closer and closer to him.  my head connected with his shoulder, as if it were a magnet.

jimmy's fluffed up hair that i had curled this morning tickled my face.  the sweet scent of pantene and vanilla mixed into his locks.

the conversation he was having with his friends seemed to pass by the time.  the cafeteria was noisy, yet so silent.  the sound of jimmy's voice seemed to stand out more, making everything else sound buzzed out.  his light voice that you wouldn't connect to him at first, but soon seems fit for him.

their conversation finished.  jimmy turned his head to me, softly pecking the top of my head followed by a whisper.

"you awake in there?"

i nodded onto his shoulder, humming.

he huffed a laugh before turning back to his mates.  who were mine too, but i've known jimmy the longest out of them all.

i sighed peacefully, messing around with his hand that was around me.

if only we could live in that moment forever.

an:  i might post the rest of this because there is a lot more it's just,,, they all have this recurring theme of eating problems and i wanted to just post the lighter part of this for now <3