jimmy page - a love song.

"love?  y/n, love, are you here?"  jimmy called out from his recording studio.

no response.

jimmy slightly panicked, wondering where in the world i was.

he rushed out of his studio, soon prattling down the stairs to our shared bedroom.  he peeked inside, not there.  same with the kitchen, i wasn't there.

he wandered over to his playing room, the last possible spot he would have guessed.  i never really went there.  at least, that's what he thought.

as he slowly cracked the door open, there i was.  the soft and orange glow from the window adorning my features.  i had my back faced to the door; i wouldn't of seen him.  recording headphones covered my ears as well.

jimmy smiled at the sight.  one of his guitars in my hands, which i asked for permission to use whenever i desired.  a piece of paper with scribbly hand writing in front of me.

jimmy knew i had a knack for writing some songs.  most of them were love letters for him that turned into a song.  i only ever recorded a handful of them, just for the fun of it.  and because jimmy offered.

he slowly hugged me from behind, not wanting to startle me.  i hummed at his sudden presence, feeling content.

his hand slid one side of the headphones off, his jaw meeting my shoulder.

"what have you been doing down here?"  he whispered.

"oh, nothing.  just playing around with some notes,"  i shrugged, "some words too."

"i was playing around with some things in the studio.  i wanted to show you, if you'd like."

"i'd love to, you don't even have to ask twice."  i smiled, always excited for what he was creating.

he laughed lightly, kissing the side of my jaw, "this is why i love you, y/n.  i can share the same experiences with you without feeling like you're not really interested."

i blushed at his words, even though he's shared them so many times before.

"i love you too, jimmy.  i'm glad i've been able to expand my knowledge for recording and whatnot."

he put the guitar that was in my lap over to a stand and removed the headphones off my ears.  quickly, he hugged me again.  soon pulling us both to the carpeted floor.

i laughed loudly, "gosh, are you okay?"

jimmy seemed to be laughing even louder, "of course i am!"

i turned my body over to face his, our noses touching.

he pecked my lips gently before sitting us up.

"shall we go to the studio now?" 

i nodded, wrapping my arms around him and dropping my head on his shoulder.

"you don't seem to want to leave."  jimmy huffed out anoter light laugh.

"you're so warm, that's all."  i mumbled.

he removed my arms off of him to remove his over shirt he had on.

his white, long sleeve, velour, hand painted button down.  it had all these unique symbols and designs, especially saturn's.

jimmy draped it over my shoulders, as i slid my arms through the designated slots.

"warm now?"  he asked.

"plenty."

"hm, that's good."  he hummed.

soon, we both stood up, our hands interlaced as we walked to his studio.

i don't think i could've ever been happier with anyone else but him.