☽︎The Benefactor☾︎

...

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could." Stiles said as Scott hurriedly let him and Y/n into his house.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott questioned.

"You barely told us about Liam." Y/n pointed out. "What did you do with him?"

"He's upstairs."

"Doing what?" Stiles wondered.

He thought about that for a moment. "Lying down." Stiles and Y/n shared a confused look. Scott led them up to his room and pulled back a curtain to show that Liam was indeed lying down.

Ducktaped in Scott's bathtub.

Liam looked up at them with fearful eyes, panting over the tape that covered his mouth. "Oh, my God." Y/n muttered, unable to believe what was happening. Stiles slowly closed the shower curtain while Liam grunted in protest. The three sat on Scott's bed, side by side.

"So you bit him." Stiles said.

"Yeah." Scott nodded.

"And you kidnapped him." Y/n added.

"Yeah."

"And brought him here." Stiles finished.

"I panicked."

"Yup."

"That's painfully obvious." Y/n said.

"This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" There were muffled cries from the bathroom at Stiles' jest. "As a reminder, this is why me or Y/n always come up with the plans. Your plans suck."

"I know." Scott agreed. "Which is why I called you guys. So, what do we do?"

"First, we get the poor boy out of the tub." Y/n said as she stood up. Soon after the boys had gotten Liam set in a chair and put in front of Scott's bed. Y/n stood between Scott and Stiles as Liam glared at all of them. "Liam, I'm gonna take the tape off of your mouth, but only if you agree not to scream. If you do, I have to put it back on. If you talk quietly it can stay off. Do we have a deal?" Y/n spoke with a calm tone, trying to ease some of his fear. After a moment he nodded in agreement and she gave him a small smile. "Okay. This is gonna hurt, I'm sorry." She said before she ripped the tape off, Liam exclaiming in pain, but at least it was fast.

"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight." Stiles started. "And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"

"Not really." Liam said.

"Good. That's good."

"I don't understand either." Scott mentioned.

"Maybe you should tell him."

"Tell me what?" Liam snapped.

"Liam, what happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you."