☽︎I.E.D.☾︎

(Forgive me, I haven't seen y'all since last year 😭)

...

On his brand new glass murder board, Stiles cuts a length of red tape to attach a crime scene photo to the surface. "So the Walcott's were the first. At least the first we know about." Stiles began to explain. "Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by an assassin called The Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk." Stiles gets a longer piece and uses it to connect a drawing of the mouthless killer to another piece of evidence on the board. "But The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow Derek up with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car." He tapes up a crime photo of the man's body. "And then last night, 23-year-old Carrie Hudson." Then a photo of the Beacon Hills High School sign with a bloody handprint on the corner.

"It's a deadpool. A hit list of supernatural creatures." Y/n tells Noah as she takes a folded piece of paper from her pocket and lays it on the Sheriff's desk.

C:// KEYWORD: ALLISON

SEAN WALCOTT 250
DAVID WALCOTT 250
MICHAEL WALCOTT 250
CHRISTINA WALCOTT 250
LYDIA MARTIN 17
SCOTT MCCALL 20
DEMARCO MONTANA 250
DEREK HALE 10
CARRIE HUDSON 500
KAYLEEN BETTCHER 250
KIRA YUKIMURA 5
ELIAS TOWN 250

"This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded." Scott added as Noah looked at the list of names and numbers.

"Who found this list?" Noah asked to which Y/n answered.

"Lydia."

"How?"

"She wrote it. Actually, she transcribed it. Without realizing it." Stiles corrected.

"Banshee?"

"Banshee." Y/n nodded.

"Beautiful. All right, what are these numbers next to the names?"

"We're getting to that." Stiles said. "First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key."

"Wait. You mean, like a- like a key word?"

"It's actually a name."

"Allison." Scott says, the name leaving a somber silence in it's wake, one Y/n hates to break but knows she has to.

"Her name broke a third of the list."

"And now we think there's two other cipher keys."

"Which will give us the rest of the names." Noah figured and the three teens nodded. "Okay. So how do we get the cipher keys?"

"Same way we got the code." Stiles said.

"Lydia." Y/n added. "She's been at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two key words." Y/n, Malia, and Kira had sat and watched while Lydia had been knelt in front of the large record player, the strange sounds and the soundproof room giving her the first name making Lydia hope it would give her the others. After another few hours of pushing the needle to and fro on the record with no results the three girls looked at each other, nods of agreement that this was enough for now. They got up and went over to Lydia, Kira moving the needle back to it's stationary point while Y/n crouched next to Lydia, telling the banshee that sometimes the answers they seek wouldn't always come from the same sources. Lydia let Y/n and Malia help her from the ground and took her away to rest.