☽︎Night School☾︎

Y/n, Stiles and Scott pull the school doors closed behind them as they hide from the Alpha. "Lock it, lock it!" Scott urges.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles snaps.

"We need to grab something." Y/n says.

"What?"

"I don't know! Anything!" Stiles thinks for a moment and gets an idea. He gets up and looks out of the windows at the bolt cutters left on the ground. Y/n and Scott also look out the window spotting the cutters as well. "No." She shakes her head.

"Yes."

"Stiles, no, don't." Scott tries to stop him but it's too late, Stiles slips out of the doors. He looks around and carefully makes his way towards the cutters. Scott and Y/n keep an eye out and soon enough the Alpha stalks out from behind the Jeep. "Come back, come back!"

"Stiles!" Y/n and Scott bang on the door to warn him. Stiles looks back at them before noticing the Alpha. The Alpha charges and Stiles bolts back towards his friends, slipping back into the school and placing the cutters into the door handles. They all hold the doors for a moment before looking out again but the Alpha is nowhere in sight.

"Where is it? Where'd it go?" Scott asks. Stiles takes his flashlight and shines it outside. When he doesn't find anything they back away from the door. "That won't hold, will it?"

"Probably not."

"Definitely not." Y/n sighs. They take a moment to breathe but a howl ripping through the air makes them bolt down the dark halls. They scramble into a classroom.

"The desk." Stiles directs. He and Y/n pull one side and Scott pushes the other. It scrapes against the floor and Stiles stops them. "Shh, stop, stop. The door's not gonna keep it out."

"I know." Scott sighs.

"I hate your boss."

"What?" Y/n and Scott both asked.

"Deaton, the Alpha?"

"Are you insane?" Y/n glared. "Alan is not the Alpha."

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf."

"That can't be." Scott argues.

"It definitely can't."

"Oh, come on. He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air? That's not convenient timing?"

"It's not him."

"He killed Derek."

"Alan is not the Alpha!" Y/n growls out. Stiles double takes as he notices her glare and subtely leans away from her.

"No, Derek's not dead." Scott denies. "He can't be dead."

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury." Stiles says.

"He's a werewolf, you don't know what they can heal from."

Stiles ignores Y/n. "He's dead, and we're next."

"Okay, just... What do we do?" Scott asks.

They all pant from the adrenaline as Stiles thinks. "We get to my Jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?"

"If he's the Alpha what happens with me, huh? Where do I go?" Y/n questions him.

"Uh... You could move in with me." Y/n rolls her eyes at him as they go over to the window. Scott tries to open it but Stiles stops him. "No, they don't open. The school's climate-controlled."