☽︎Blitzkrieg☾︎

(Extra update because it's my birthday and I felt like it! 🥳💜💙🖤)

...

Scott, Malia, Y/n, Lydia, Liam, and Peter stood in the empty sheriff's station. "You're going to bite Stiles?" Lydia repeated, Scott having explained his idea to them.

"To get him through the rift." Scott sighed as he moved over to one of the desks and looked down at the papers they had laid out.

"Just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" Peter asked from his perch leaning on the wall.

"With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan."

"He's good at that." Malia said.

"He's the best." Y/n added.

"So the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan." Peter reiterated.

"You can shut up now."

"Malia, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia and Y/n will be the only ones left to haunt the place."

"That's why I'm the only person that's going in." Scott informed. "Liam and Hayden will stay here with Mason. As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, the Wild Hunt can't move on."

"I like your plan, Scott. I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles. But it can't work."

"How are you so sure?" Y/n asked.

"Logic. Life experience. What are the odds that he'll get taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there's no Beacon Hills to come back to?"

"You got a better idea?" Liam wondered.

"Yeah. It's called, 'run like hell'. So, leave in five?"

"Is that really how you want to spend the rest of your life?" Y/n asked as she stepped in front of him. "Running like hell from every danger that comes your way?"

Malia stood next to her sister. "You promised you'd help us. We still need to find the rift."

"I didn't promise I'd help you girls commit suicide."

"If you can't help, we can find it ourselves." Scott spoke up.

"Scott, I admit that you have a flair for beating the odds. But, this?" He walked backwards towards the door. "You don't walk away from. You run."

"You can't run forever!" Y/n shouted in frustration after him as he left. Malia watched as he left, almost seeming a little hurt at his abandonment. Y/n felt similarly. She was certain she had seen those glimmers of good in him, when he brought Stiles' keys to them, when he made Malia run from the riders and stayed behind to buy her some time. Maybe she was wrong.

...

Scott, Malia, Y/n, and Lydia walked together in the preserve, heading back towards where Peter was found to search for the rift. "When you were here before, how long until the ghost riders showed up?" Scott asked Malia.