☽︎Introduction☾︎

Heya, Wolfie here and welcome to Just a Feeling! Just wanted to say a couple things before we get started.

☾︎ First off I want to give a HUGE thank you to my beautiful friend and lovely soulmate lilacmingi for helping me flesh out quite a few of my ideas as I started getting the muse to write a Teen Wolf reader insert. She's listened to my rambles, encouraged my ideas, given me her opinion on what she thinks of everything, and is still doing it as I write this and I love and appreciate her so much she's so amazing.

☾︎ At the moment I will be updating every Wednesday but only as long as I have chapters pre written. I have a good chunk so far but that's now and I have no idea what the future will hold when it comes to my motivation, muse, and mood which all play a heavy role in what and when I write. If, in the future, I end up missing a week or something I'm sorry in advance.

☾︎ Some chapters may be longer than others, some may be shorter, it all depends on what seems right to write if that makes sense. Depending on what's happened and what's happening some scenes won't be written or will be summarized, things like that. This also may not be the best description of what I will be doing because at the moment I'm still not 100% sure what I'll be doing. I'm just taking it episode by episode and going from there.

☾︎ Each chapter will be one episode because 1) I'm not very good at deciding where a chapter should stop and 2) I just like it because it seems neater to me in a way.

☾︎ I'm not sure how good this story will be to be honest. I'm gonna try my best to make it good but I never know if it's actually gonna be good or not. I just write what I would want to read and hope it goes well.

☾︎ As you know this is a reader insert and if you happen to not like something I've described like clothes or hair, things like that, feel free to imagine something else in it's place. The imagination is a wonderful tool after all.

☾︎ This has a few curse words so if you yourself don't curse or don't like to then feel free to replace it with something else. I know not everyone curses so I just wanted to say this before hand.

☾︎ And last but not least, thank you for reading! It may not seem like a big deal but it really means a lot to me when people read the stuff I've written and it means even more to me when people like it! So, if you liked this, I'm glad you did! And thank you again for reading!

I hope you have a good day/night!

-TaesWolfie

~~~Published: 11/25/20Edited: 4/12/22

~~~
Published: 11/25/20
Edited: 4/12/22