Chapter 1 ꨄ

PSA- hey everyone so can anybody suggest what my next book should be I'm gonna finish this book up pretty soon so if anyone wants to make a suggestion I wouldn't mind -)
Thank uuuuuu-
__________________________

'Finally' thought Freddy closing time had finally come and him and his crew were tired and ready to have the place to themselves.

Freddy looked around looking from someone something.... 'Monty' he thought day dreaming to himself. His thoughts were cut short when he harshly realized Monty never really noticed him. *sigh* Freddy felt like just slapping Monty and kissing him. 'Whyyy won't Monty just notice him' Freddy thought.

Freddy walked off the stage and left to his room saying his goodbyes to chica and Roxanne..... and Monty. He opened his door and walked in looking around and was getting ready to power down when he heard a knock. 'Huh'- "who could that be" he said out loud

He opened the door and... "MONTY?!?" Freddy yelled
"Uh" * coughs* "I mean Monty wha a what are you doing here?" Freddy smiled awkwardly "Uh okay anyways hey I was wondering if I could
Crash with you in your room." Freddy took and breath and responded " um yea- yeah but what's wrong with your room?" "Aha it's currently under construction so I really don't have any where else to go." " I mean I went to Roxannes room but it seems like chica  is with her." " I heard a lot of giggling...."

*sigh* 'if only him and Monty would be like them so friendly almost too friendly..' " Freddy Freddy..." huh- "AGHA" Freddy fell to the floor 'omg..' "oops sorry I didn't mean to get in all over you face I just wanted to make sure you where okay...." "Ahah.. no it's okay.."

"Here let me help you up." "Aha~ thanks" Montys face turned a little red. "Uh is everything okay?" "YEAH NO aha of corse!" 'Um okay' thought Freddy.

He welcomed in Monty and he got settled down. "Uhh is it weird I have never been in your room?" Monty spoke lowly "yeah it is kinda weird I mean we haven't really ever talked too.." Freddy was sad that he only came to his room because his was under construction but even then his first option was to go to Roxanne room. You could even hear the sadness in his voice. "Yeah my bad I don't really talk to anyone.." "you sure seem to talk to Roxanne." "Oh yeah well I mean uhh.." "Forget about it." Freddy got up and left "wait fredd-." *sigh* "don't leave."

-------------------------

End chapter

Hope you guys enjoyed
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)