Chapter 10 ꨄ

Hi guys so thanks sm for all the reads it's really amazing unfortunately I believe I will be wrapping the book up soon enough. BUTTTT ONE MORE THING before you read tell me what I should write for my next book honestly I don't mind writing anything. Alright see yuh. ALSO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!!!

__________________________

Freddy ran off trying to forget what happened and how embarrassed he is. By doing so he accidentally stumbles in Front of Montgomery's room. 'The last place I wanted to see!' Freddy said to himself. Something was pulling him to go inside of the room so he did. He stood in front of the door and it opened. He carefully went inside. He noticed Mingus room was clean. 'Oh whoa it looks nic-......' Freddy cut himself off look towards Montys Vanity. He spots a 'journal? Didn't take the person I liked as a journal person?'

'You sure are a strange one Monty.' Freddy didn't think twice and opened it..... it had a whole but if scribbles and it looked like writing around it. He looked deeper through it and found out that Monty really, really, REALLY loves to write about..... FREDDY. Honestly Freddy was flattered I mean at least he knows Monty likes him and isn't playing with him. He found ripped pages and he looked back at the pages with scribbles and realized he was writing sorry. Sorry a whole bunch of times. 'Why though....' Freddy looked at Monty's trash and saw ripped pages. They where all torn to shreds..... maybe Freddy can peace them together and find out just what he was saying sorry to or who.....

Just them Freddy heard the door open and he quickly shut Monty's journal and looked forward. Facing the mirror to see who had just came in. "Monty...." He quickly hid the journal and faced him. "Hey bear what are you doing in my room?" Monty looked at him suspiciously.

"Oh ME AHHA NOTHING!?" *cough cough* 'oh god I sound like Roxanne...' "mhmm you sure about that Freddy?" "Yeah- yeah of course just came to clear my head I guess I found my new favorite place to clear my head....." Freddy covered his face I mean he did feel okay being here. At least he was learning something about Montgomery. "Oh I'm honored my room is a place for your mind to calm.... But show your pretty face." Monty said seductively. That just made Freddy blush even more. Monty came closer to Freddy and removed his hand from his face and kissed him.

At this point Freddy could care less about the journal he just found. Monty deepens the kiss making Freddy moan and just by accident Freddy dropped the journal. Monty takes note of this and for freddy not to notice he grabs onto Freddy's waist and pushed him against the vanity. Making Freddy completely melt in his touch. While keeping Freddy busy Monty opens the one eye. sees the journal and swiftly kicks it under the bed. 'Naughty bear!' Monty thinks to himself and smirks.

Monty let's go of Freddy and walks towards the door "come on bear don't you always put kids being happy first?" Monty looks at Freddy admiring just how he can make Freddy so sensitive to his touch. Freddy stood there flustered. "Well are coming~" "Those kids can wait!" Freddy yelled wanting more "oh really?" Monty looked at him. "Yea- yes!!" Freddy looked away and crossed his arms. "Okay then." Monty walked towards Freddy grabbing him and pulling him into a passionate kiss. Freddy was adding onto the kiss and wanting Monty to just have him-

Huh..... why did Monty stop and how did they manage to get outside of his room " oh you silly bear did you really think I was gonna do you on a work day mhmm no. Come on we can do it after work if you can wait~" freddy was shocked dissatisfied but he knew he couldn't win against him. He walked away defeated. 'Phew that was a close one!' Monty said as he looked behind him and locked his door putting in his passcode. 'I hope he doesn't find anything else... I really care about you bear don't mess this up!!!'

—————————————-

Thx for reading guys and I hoped you guys enjoyed