-chapter 12

Soooo it's been a while I can definitely say... It's finally summer break and it's pretty boring so here I am writing for the fun of it enjoy ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
__________________________

The birthday party was like any other birthday party they've had before. So it by pretty quickly pictures with the children, playing with them just the usual. Freddy rushed back to his room only to be stopped. By no other than..... MONTYY yeah you guessed it!
"Whoa what's the rush? You wanna see me that bad don't you good boy?" Freddy blushed and planed to tell him about the kid but something seemed odd?
"Aha very funny Monty but no I just need to find Roxanne..." Monty looked at him funky and said
"What she's where you were isn't she?" 'Oh sh*t Freddy you suck at lying'
"Yessssss she is!! But she said she needed something?!" He pushed passed Monty trying to run along, but was quickly grabbed on the arm. Freddy was yanked back a bit before looking back. Monty grabbed him tightly.
"What are you hiding Freddy?" Monty sounded stern and playful.
"N-nothing!" Freddy responded. The grip around his arm got tighter.
" s-stop Monty that kind of hurts!" Freddy gave a soft nervous chuckle.
"Not until you tell me what your hiding." Montys eyes were giving Freddy a very scary glare.
" seriously let go Monty I'm not hiding anything." Freddy was getting a little scared
"Fine you win but I hope your not lying..." Monty let go and walked off.

'That was a close one the real question is what the heck is he hiding!?' Freddy thought. He quickly ran to him room and unlocked the door. "Kid... are you here kid it's me Freddy!"
"Freddy I'm down here what did I tell you about ur Loud voice!"Gregory yelled whispered to Freddy.
"Right sorry.." Freddy kept his lights off and kneeled down to where Gregory was.
"Are you alright?" Freddy received no response from Gregory.
He saw that Gregory was looking at his watch.
"Is there a problem with it?"
"No there isn't I just want to check what Time it is!!!" Gregory looked up at Freddy. It was quite dark the only way he saw him was from his fazwatch illuminating Freddy's face.
"It's currently 10 am...."
"Yes yes it is?" Freddy gave Gregory a puzzled look. "Kid why are you here?" "I- I cant say but I don't have anywhere to go so I've been staying here until she found me you guys have rush hour soon so I can't explain a lot of who she is!!" Gregory told Freddy.
"Mhmm I understand listen I can't get you out of this place right now because I'm sure people will notice so after I'm done with everything I'll get back to you." Freddy paused for a bit. He opened he stomach and pulled out a pizza and a piece of cake. "Here is some good for you I figured you were hungry."
"Thanks a lot Freddy." Gregory grabbed his piece of cake and shoved it in his mouth. "Mhmm." He swallowed hardly and looked up to Freddy. "I'm not sure why ur the only one helping me?"
"Huh what do you mean by that...." As soon as Gregory was gonna respond there was a knock at the door "Freddy it's me Monty. Is someone in there with you? I just wanted to talk with you." Freddy looked at Gregory and Gregory looked at him. Gregory ran under the bed and grappled his food quickly shoving it under the bed with him.
"Uhh coming hold on!!!"
Freddy ran to the door and opened it. "Uhh sorry I- I was just talking to myself...." Monty looked at him puzzled.
"Mhmm in the dark?"
"Yes uh definitely... was there something you needed?"
"Well mhm I guess I just wanted to apologize for grabbing you like that it was rude of me too.."
"Ohh it's okay!" Monty grabbed Freddy and kissed him on the cheek.
Oh man did Freddy get flustered especially with Gregory under his bed....
"And one last thing we are 2 minutes away from rush hour so we should get going." Freddy nodded and quickly locked his door and went with Monty to the main area to welcome guest.
"Why do you lock your door?" Monty looked at Freddy.
"Oh uhh I'm not sure lost kids?" Freddy looked away.
"Oh yea makes sense." Monty said before running a little to hurry to the public.
——————————————————

WHOAAAA YUP A NEW CHAPTER..... YEA SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER I WILL RELEASE ANOTHER ONE SOON SO DONT WORRY :)