Chapter 7 ꨄ

Hiii guys I haven't released anything so hereeee.... Also SM_T⚠︎︎ if you don't feel comfortable reading sm_t it's okay just skip to the next chapter ♡︎ alsooo the room layout is a bit different シ

||||||||~||||||||~||||||~|||||~|||

They both held each other until Monty and Freddy directly faced each other. Monty holding his waist and Freddy holding him by his shoulders. They looked deep in each other's eyes. Until Monty looked down at Freddy's lips.

He kissed Freddy taking Freddy by surprised. His face completely flushed. Blushing hard and a deep red. His eyes turned into hearts and he immediately kissed Monty back with such passion.

They both stood there holding each other dearly until Monty pushed Freddy against the wall. They broke the kiss and Monty gave him the 'you wanna do this look'. Freddy nodded back softly. Monty smiled and started kissing his neck softly and going a bit hard to hear Freddy whine.

He picked up Freddy and laid him and the bed that was by the window. Freddy knocked down most of the Monty plushies that were on the bed. As he laid there giving Monty a completely lustful look. Monty looked at him up and down before going to the bed. He grabbed Freddy's legs and spread them apart from each other. He pulled both Freddy's briefs and pants off and threw them on the floor. He did the same. He looked up at Freddy and Freddy gave him a reassured look to go ahead.

He prepped Freddy. He put two fingers into Freddy's whole and was going at a slow pace. Freddy gripped the bed with one hand and the other was used to muffle his moaning sounds. I mean after all Chica and Roxanne were still here. Monty added the rest that was necessar and he got himself ready to put it into Freddy. He held Freddy's waist and slowly put his c0ck in.

Muffled moans came from Freddy's mouth. Monty looked up enjoying how hard Freddy was trying not to make noises. Monty removed his hand making Freddy look in despair. Giving him a 'WHAT ARE YOU DOIN-.' Look. Just then Monty put it all in and was going at a slow pace to tease Freddy. "Oh god m-M-MONTY~." Oh man did Monty absolutely love that.

Monty wanted to go faster but he wanted to bother Freddy. "Mmmf just go F-f- faster~." Freddy begged. Monty just went slower. Making Freddy mad "cmon m-." Monty didn't care anymore he just wanted to feel Freddy. He put it all in going back and forth quickly. Making Freddy arch his back and moan Montys name.

Montgomery was going at a fast pace giving Freddy no time to process anything. Just making him a moaning mess. Monty slowed down making huffing noises. He played with Freddy's fur making Freddy blush deeply. Freddy couldn't believe what was happening. He looked up at Monty slowing down his breathing. Monty gave him a kiss before going again. Making Freddy moan deeply.  He finished quickly and so did Freddy. They both cleaned up play fighting at the same time.

———————————————-

Mmmmmm okay hope you guys enjoyed. So like I don't know how I feel about this chapter it's definitely writing if there are spelling mistakes it's because I didn't want to read the smut after i wrote it because I didn't feel comfortable but I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE IT SO AHAH YEAH.