Chapter 8 ఌ

Hiiiii guys so like if you skipped to this chapter it's okayyy. Also I have covid 💀💀💀....... Yeah but don't worry about me I'm feeling better so yeah.

————————————————

Freddy said his goodbyes to Monty. He quickly ran to his room making girlish screams. He calmed himself as he notice Roxanne was about to pass by him. " well that was quite a noisy show.." Roxanne said as she passed 'what..... OH NO SHE HEARD EVERYTHING!!!' "AHA what?..." Freddy stopped in his tracks and turned slowly "BY THE WAY CLEAN UP YOU LOOK A MESS WOULDN'T WANT OUR STAR LOOKING A MESS!!" she added on yelling from afar.

'Oh my god I hate Monty!!!' Freddy ran to his room embarrassed I mean who wouldn't be!!! He looked at himself in the mirror totally shameful and red faced. Roxanne was right he looked a completely mess. His fur was ruffled and he had red spots from Monty kissing him. I mean yeah he cleaned up but he didn't know he looked this much of a mess.

He headed into the shower processing everything. He covered his and in embarrassment that he finally got the dream he dreamed of. He washed his fur thinking of Bonnie and how that silly bunny would just laugh so hard and completely embarrass him. He sure did miss him. He missed foxy to. There old group it was just them plus Chica. He got out of the shower. Getting dressed quickly to power off for bed. He never really knew what happened to Bonnie just that he went missing. He always wondered what happened to him.

The whole thing was just strange to say the least...... Freddy's eyes closed slowly as he powered off slowly. He woke up the next morning groggily getting up and steadying himself. His legs hurt badly and so did his back he wondered why- 'oh yeahhh last night.....' his face got all read again remembering the events of 'last night'. He bit his lip thinking of it but shook off his dirty thoughts.

He quickly got ready and headed out to meet up with the group. Only to stop.... He can't face monty 'oh god what has come over me I have to get over my feelings!!' He was slowly backing up caught up in is head until. "AHH!!!" Freddy slipped on something. He felt someone or something grab him before he could fall. "That was a close one wasn't it?!" Oh no he knew that voice...... Monty! "Ahha sure was thanks....." Freddy responded quickly wanting to get out of this awkward situation. "WELL IM GONNA GET GOING AHAH!"

"Whoa whoa not so fast!" Monty stopped him in his tracks swiftly grabbing him by his waist and pulling him in. Oh boy did Freddy melt in is touch. "Let's go together." He whispered into Freddy's ear making him blush hard. He covered his face and just responded with an okay.

They both walked together towards Chica and Roxanne. Freddy felt his face getting hot from what Roxanne said the other night. He shook off the thought and waved at them from afar. "Well well well look who it is!!!" Roxanne's tail moved back and forth excitedly. Chica giggled "Sooo how was your guys night?!" Chica teased both of them. "It was just fine." Freddy gave them a frustrated look. "Just fine I thought I did better than that?!" Monty smiled slyly. Freddy stood stiffly. "BAHAH YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW!!" Roxanne yelled laughing.

"OH GOD YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE!!" Freddy respond angrily. "Calm down sweet cheeks. We have a show to run so let's got on with it shall we!" Roxanne said.

"Hey last time I checked in the leader here!" Freddy looked at Roxanne. " oh yeah yeah we can keep making fun of you ya know?" Roxy got in his face. Freddy just ignored her and got on with his day.

HEYYYYYYY I KINDA LOVE THIS CHAPTER. Hope you guys enjoyed :D

 Hope you guys enjoyed :D

^^^^

Me and who?