Chapter 3 ꨄ

Hey guyssss as I'm making this I'm in Sacramento 😋 I hate it here..... if you guys ever need someone to talk to feel free to talk to me I'll try my best to comfort you ♡︎♡︎♡︎

—————————————-

Monty woke up before Freddy and remembered what happened yesterday. He was made at Freddy and himself he never slipped up like that. He never really shows how he feels. Not to mention he- HE HUGGED FREDDY. 'OH NO' Monty thought this was bad what what if Freddy I don't tells the whole gang they hugged they would think less of him. No... no 'that won't happen' Monty had to do something maybe ignore Freddy and be mean to him?! Yeah maybe that will work. Monty sped off out of Freddy's room leaving him all alone.

Freddy woke up from the fantastic dream he was having. To go into depth about what it was about. It was just him and Monty where were chica and Roxanne that didn't matter to Freddy he waited for this moment for the longest time and he wasn't gonna wait another minute. Monty leaned in blushing closing his eyes and grabbing Freddy at the waist bringing him in even closer to him. Freddy whimpered a bit and leaned in ready to kiss him. Then- poof Freddy woke up. Freddy yawned and got up and took a moment to just want to drowned in the wonderful dream he was having. He stopped only to realize Monty was gone "huh where did you go?" He felt a little sad but just figured Monty wanted to leave Freddy alone to get ready or something like that.

Freddy knew that today was going to be a very busy day there schedule was full today. So the crew knew they had to not mess up. They all different schedules but full to the brim schedules. 'SO NO MESS UPS!!!' Freddy yelled to himself. They all met up before the pizza plex open except Monty was missing. "Alright guess we have a busy day so let's not MESS UP!!" Freddy said. " yeah yeah we got it Freddy" rosy spoke and rolled her eyes. "Um where Monty though?" Chica said in a hyper voice. Freddy perked his ears. " huh yeah where is he?" Freddy had a concern voice. "Um uh- his probably checking his room?" Roxy spoke up. Coughing a bit. 'Man she sure is a terrible lier' Freddy looked at her with confused eyes. " he has to be here today is a big and longgg day!!" Freddy had a tint of frustration in his voice. "I'm sure he will show up eventually don't worry Fred bear!" Chica tried to cheer him up. "Yeah ok."

—————————

Hope you guys liked it :]