Chapter 6 ఌ

Oh man I'm getting horny guys I couldn't wait to write this chapter enjoy 😏 just kissing btw..don't be embarrassed AND JUST TELL ME IF YOU WANT SMUT thx ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

———————————————

Monty doesn't really know how to express his feelings and he has never felt love or I guess fell in love. To sum it up. He fell head over heels for Freddy but he was scared. He thought it made him week or any less of than the other animatronics. Every seconded he wanted to kiss Freddy touch him or feel him. He wanted Freddy. He thought that was bad though. So he created that into hatred for Freddy and then causing him to snap at the kid. He felt bad but he doesn't even like kids. But Freddy loves kids what if he hated Monty after what happened with the kid. Montgomery was so damn caught up in his head he had to let everything out. There for causing him to destroy everything in his room.

Roxanne came in and she calmed him down a bit and they talk and he just broke down completely to her. There good friends he knows he can trust her with his whole life. Once she left he just felt nothing he felt bad for causing everything. He knew Freddy would be sad or disappointed at least that's what he thought. He just sat on the floor sobbing. He was just putting him self down and clawing at himself. He didn't even hear Freddy come in.

He felt someone plop down next to him and that when he heard Freddy's voice. 'NO NO NO YOUR THE LAST PERSON I WANNA SEE'."Monty... are you okay?" Freddy said in a low concern voice. "I don't know what does it look like Freddy!" Monty shouted at Freddy. "I'm sorry I-..." Monty cut him off before Freddy could finish " THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT I- AH GET OUT!!" Freddy looked shocked "wha-?!" "You heard me...." "Monty.... I'm sorry if I did something to hurt you I-I just came to help you!!" At this point Monty couldn't resist anymore he wanted Freddy so bad he was craving Freddy and go straight crazy for him. He grabbed Freddy and pulled him closer to Monty. Freddy was scared and shaken up so he tried to wiggle out of montys grasp. But Monty only grasped harder and put. His arm around Freddy's waist harshly and pulled him in even closer. He kissed Freddy so gently and stopped grasping Freddy so hard and his touch became gently. Freddy melted into the kiss. His eyes rolled back and he moaned in pleasure. Oh boy did Monty love hearing him moan. He stuck his tongue into Freddy's mouth his mouth was hot. Monty loved this. Freddy's mouth was warm and wet. This made Monty kiss him even more and deepen the kiss. At this point Freddy's knees were weak and Freddy couldn't even think all he thought about was Monty. Freddy kept moaning in pleasure. Monty leaned in and held Freddy tight making sure not to hurt him. They opened there eyes and there mouths parted and they gasped for air looking at each other. Freddy had weak and lust full eyes. Montys eyes looked calm and just focused on Freddy. "I'm sorry if I hurt you I grabbed you to har-." Freddy grabbed him and kissed him again he wanted this so bad and he wasn't wasting another time focusing on other things when he could finally kiss Monty. "Wait Freddy-." "Oh I'm so sorry I don't know what got into me!!!" Freddy was blushing so hard and he covered his face. "Aha no it's fine it's just I'm really sorry I yelled at you and grabbed you so hard...." Monty really meant it and he was worried for Freddy. "It's okay honestly I forgive you okay?" "Okay." Monty grabbed Freddy and held him tight. He didn't want to let him go. Freddy held him as well.

//////—/////—////—/////—//

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED I LOVE YOU GUYS.....
also I am moving 😭