Chapter Four: thrusts and squeezes

**SMUT WARNING: ALSO ALREADY TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS BACKUP STORY, IT MEANS ALOT <3**

(1st person perspective)

Wire removed his tongue from my dick, took his middle finger and index finger and licked them until they were practically dripping, and slid them inside me, it caused me to gasp-moan.

"Gagh~!" I blurted out, unable to keep my voice inside. It felt too good. Wire had a pleased grin on his face, as I let him know he was doing a good job.

"Faster, please..!" I pleaded. Wire said nothing, he went along, and thrusted his finger faster and more firmer. He bent down to my ear.

"How does that feel, my dear? Cant handle it?~" He teased. I groaned.

"Keep going...Ah-Ahn~" My breaths became heavier as I drooled over how much pleasure was overtaking my body.

Wire slipped his tail around my neck, and squeezed.

"Squirm for me~" He ordered. And so I did. I squirmed in pleasure. The way he choked me, the way he thrusted inside me. Made me go crazy.

Without warning I came, Wire chuckled at the mess I'd made. He wiped it off my and licked his fingers.

"Even the juices of the ripest fruits can taste just as sweet~" Wire claimed, as he swallowed. He then started cleaning me with his tongue, once again, pleasing me even more.

"I..It's too much..Ahh, hah~" I panted. "Please.."

Wire kept going, he licked and sucked, firmer than last time. My moans were beyond resistant now. I kept letting them out, saying his name.

"Wi-Wire..! Ah- Wire please!~" My hips moved and squirmed, the pleasure was incredible, but also a lot for my body. Part of me wanted more, but part of me couldn't handle it.

My hands gripped his hair, which only made him suck deeper.

After another minute, he finally spoke.

"You did so well for me darling, you're exquisite.." He told me. I panted as if I'd just won a marathon.

That was incredible...