Chapter Fourteen: Finders Keepers

**TW: VIOLENCE**

(1st person perspective)

"Ngh...." I grunted as I opened my eyes slowly. I lift my head up, it's dark and Wire is lay next to me. He looked so peaceful asleep.

I get up and walk to the entrance of Wire's cave. It's nighttime.

"I really want to go for a walk." I said to myself. I was just in one of those moods.

"Im sure Wire won't mind, will he?" I said, before pushing that thought to the back of my head, and heading out.

**TIME SKIP**

It'd been about 20 minutes, I was still wandering around. Listening to the trees blow gently in the wind. I take a deep breath in...And out...In....

And..

**SNATCH**

Someone had grabbed me from behind, holding me against their back while covering my mouth.

"Don't scream. Where is he?" A deep voice demanded. I look around rapidly, before a knife is placed against my thoat.

"I will not ask again." The voice demanded again, as they let go of my mouth.

"Wh-who are you? What do you mean?" I stutter as the person laughs at me.

"The Naga, where is he? Don't lie, or it will be the last thing that pretty little mouth ever does.." They told me, as the knife dug deeper into my flesh.

I couldn't speak.

*sigh* "Gentleman, grab him." They said, as 2 men grabbed each side of my arms, and held me still.

"Each lie you tell, each slash the knife makes.." they threatened. I started shaking.

"Can we keep this one Boss? He's a cute one.." One of the men said, as he sniffed my neck.

"Get off me!- Gah!" I tried to yell but I had been kicked in the stomach.

"Lift up his shirt." The boss demanded, as my stomach was revealed.

**SLASH**

The knife slashed across my stomach, I tried to scream but one of the men covered my mouth, muffling my voice as a squirmed and shook, tears streaming down my face.

The boss started laugh, as he raised the knife again, only to be knocked out of the way, he fell to the ground.

"Men! Tie the boy up!" The boss shouted, as I was pushed to the ground, and my arms were tied behind my back.

I struggled but it was no use.

**HISSS**

"The fuck was that?" One of the men said. He looked around.

It was Wire. He was about to pounce, but was caught off guard as the other man stabbed his tail, causing him to shout in pain.

While he was distracted, the men grabbed his tail and pinned it down with rope, while restraining his arms.

"Hah...We got you now, snake." The men laughed.

"Now..." One of the men said, as he got on my back, covered my mouth and held the knife to my thoat once again. "Come with us, snake. Let us experiment on you, and the boy lives. And if you resist us.." The knife pressed harder.

Wire had pure murder in his eyes. He was so furious, I could physically sense it. I started shaking again.

**HISSSSS**

We all heard it again. More hissing. But it wasn't from Wire this time..

"What the hell...." The man said.

"Well hello there~..." A voice came from behind the man. Before he could react, a brown, scaly tail had pierced his heart. Oak?..

"Hey you bastard, let go of them!" Another voice came, as a dark green Naga came for the other man, biting his neck, causing his head to be ripped off. It was Twig.

"Guys..." Wire said, Iv never seen him with a shocked expression before. He genuinely looked thankful.

"Oak, get Wire, I'll help the boy." Twig ordered. Oak nodded in response an slithered to help Wire, as Twig came over to me and helped me out of my restraints.

"There you go kid, did they hurt you?" Twig asked me. I was still shaken up a bit. I just shook my head.

"Okay, that's good." He said, as he helped me up.

Before I could catch my breath, I was pulled into a tackle bug by Wire.

"What we're you thinking?? Why were you out this late!?" Wire questioned.

Tears filled my eyes as I broke eye contact.

"I'm sorry....I didn't know this would happen.." I sniffed. Wire sighed.

"He's right y'know...It's not his fault Wire. Please cut him some slack. He's shaken up." Oak interrupted. Wire sighed once more, before hugging me gently.

"Well, tonight has been very eventful. You're lucky we were out. I think you two should head back and rest." Twig reassured. Wire nodded.

"Come on Y/n..."

"Wait!" Twig interrupted. "The kid's stomach. It's bleeding. You said you weren't hurt!" Twig shouted.

"Wire...I'm..." I couldn't say another word. I collapsed in Wire's arms, as the muffled yells from Wire faded away.