Chapter Six: Shhhh~

**SLIGHT SMUT WARNING**

(3rd person perspective)

Little did Y/n know, Wire wasn't the only Naga in the woods, Wire had some friends, one of them wasn't so kind.

When Wire and Y/n woke up, they heard something.

"Wire! Come out I have a scale to pick with you!" Wire's friend called out. Before Y/n could say anything, Wire grabbed him and hid behind a rock. Wire had one arm around Y/n's waist and one over his mouth.

Wire was panting down Y/n's neck, which made him grunt slightly.

The position they were both in, made Y/n flustered. Wire had grown a smile upon his face.

Wire's hand moved down to Y/n's crotch, and started stroking it, as it became harder.

Y/n was panting and trying so hard not to make a noise.

"Wire, there you are." A voice came.

"Ah, hello Twig. What brings you here?" Wire asked.

"What's with that grin on your face? You got a problem?" Twig threatened.

"Oh no, not at all~.." Wire reassured, as he stroked firmer on Y/n's crotch.

"Right okay then....Anyway, my friend said you still owe him that Hedgehog skull. Where is it?" Twig asked.

Wire chuckled in response, then whispered. "Stay quiet, we wouldn't want him to hear you now, would we sweetheart?~" Y/n started shaking, but not with fear.

"I'll have it ready for him soon. Just be patient." Wire answered.

Twig scoffed, and slithered away. Wire let go of Y/n's mouth, to hear him whimpering.

"Good boy..." Wire praised Y/n, as he held his chin so he could see his face.

A blushing, whimpering mess~.

"Wh-what was that...for.." Y/n asked, his voice shaking. Wire chuckled once more.

"All I wanted was a bit of excitement to start my day, wouldn't you agree.." Wire got closer to Y/n's ear. "Y/n?~"

Y/n shuddered. His face was bright red. Wire began to laugh softly, and caressed Y/n's cheek.

"You're so adorable~"