Chapter Eleven: Pleasurable Nature

**SMUT WARNING**

(3rd Person Perspective)

When Y/n and Wire returned to his cave, things got spicy real quick. Y/n hadn't noticed it before but Wire had a large tree outside his cave, which just so happen to be full of sap.

That, gave Wire an idea, and one that Y/n wouldn't forget.

"I'll be back in a second.." Wire said. Y/n looked at him confused, but before he could ask where he was going, Wire had left.

A few minutes later though, Wire came back, with a large bowl of Sap. Of course though, Y/n didn't know it was Sap, so he asked:

"What's that Wire?.."

Wire chuckled.

"It's tree sap. I thought we could have some fun with it.."

**TIME SKIP**

Wire had Y/n tied up, with just his boxers on, and he had trailed tree sap down different areas of his body.

"Why did you pour sap on me?-" Y/n asked, confused as ever. Wire only chuckled.

"So I know where to put my tongue."

Y/n went bright red at those words. Wire was straight up.

He bent down and started trailing his tongue where the sap trail started, at Y/n's neck.

He licked down, slowly, making sure that he cleaned all of it, and he'd be cleaning something else later too..

Y/n swung his head back, biting his lips as Wire cleaned the sap all the way down, and finally reached Y/n's boxers.

"Why'd you stop..?" Y/n asked.

Wire grabbed the bowl, still half full of sap, ripped off Y/n's boxers and poured it all over his dick. It was barely there, nothing but sap.

"Huh-??" Y/n blurted out.

"I can't wait to clean all this up.." Wire said, as he wasted no time, and started sucking and slurping all of the sap off Y/n's dick.

Y/n couldn't hold his voice back as Wire's tongue exploded everywhere down there, eventually sucking on Y/n's dick as well as swallowing the sap.

"Ah-ahhh I'm about to- Gah~!" Y/n finished before he could finish his sentence.

"Oh, looks like I missed a spot." Wire grinned to himself, as he slurped all of Y/n's cum, causing Y/n to whimper more.

"I can't...it's too much..Ah..!" Y/n blurted out as he continued to moan in pleasure. Wire was too concentrated on sucking Y/n's dick.

After a few more seconds, Wire had finished devouring Y/n, and cleaning him.

"Tree sap is my favourite~" Wire teased, looking as Y/n's shaking body. He started kissing his neck.

"How did that feel, sweetheart?" He asked, as he stroked Y/n's hair.

"Hah....mmm.." Was all Y/n could respond with. It didn't matter though, Wire was pleased with his answer.