Chapter Twelve: Everyone has a wild side

**TW: GORE**

(3rd person perspective)

Y/n and Wire were out on a walk, clearing their minds after last night. Y/n was a bit behind Wire. He wasn't bothered though, Wire knew Y/n was there so that was all that mattered to him.

I don't think Y/n remembered the woods weren't just filled with Naga though..

Y/n tripped over a twig, letting out a yelp. Wire had caught him quickly.

"Are you alright?"

"Oh yeah, I just tripped sorry.."

They both kept walking, unaware that Y/n's yelp attracted something.

Y/n noticed that Wire had a firm look on his face.

"Are you okay Wire?.." he asked hesitantly.

Wire gave a nod.

Y/n fell back a bit from Wire, about a few feet. Y/n thought he heard something behind him, but brushed it off.

**YACK**

"Gah-!" Y/n had been pinned to the ground by a large wolf. (Basic Ik).

The wolf was shaking, biting and tugging at Y/n's arm. He screamed in pain.

"GET OFF ME-!!" He pleaded as he shook around, desperate to get the wolf off of him. He thrashed around, it was no good. Blood dripped down his arm and everywhere as the wolf wouldn't let go.

"WIRE!" He cried out. Before he could blink, the wolf had be thrown off him, and it hit a tree. Y/n gathered himself and sat up, gripping his arm.

A loud hiss came from next to him, as he saw Wire charge at the wolf. He lifted it up, and bit it's neck, thrashing it around like prey. He let go and Y/n noticed, Wire had very large fangs that had attracted.

In the blink of an eye, Wire had crushed the wolf's ribs, leaving it lifeless in his grasp. That wasn't enough though.

He twisted its limbs, and snapped them off, causing blood to splatter everywhere, as he threw it to the ground.

Y/n's eyes were wide with shock and fear, as he was completely speechless to what he had just witnessed.

Wire quickly scooped him up in his arms and cradled him.

"Oh Y/n, what has that vile creature done to you..." he said, looking at Y/n's bleeding arm.

"Can we just....go back..." Were Y/n's last words, before he blacked out in Wire's arms out of blood loss.

**TIME SKIP**

Y/n had been woken by the crackles of a fire. He sat up to see Wire wrapping up his arm is leaves and vines.

"Here, drink this." Wire held out a small bowl with clear liquid.

"What is it?"

"It's from a special river a few trees down from here. It will numb the pain for a few hours." Wire explained.

Y/n looked at the bowl hesitantly, before sipping it.

Wire caressed his head.

"Good boy, I'm sorry for what had happened today, do you want me to wrap around you again?"

Y/n didn't say anything. He just nodded.

Wire smiled and curled around him.