Chapter Fifteen: Tough Love

(1st person perspective)

I woke up, the sun was setting. How long had I slept for?- I don't even know... I sit up to see Wire sitting across the room from me, he looked..Sad.

I immediately sat up and went over to him.

"Wire, what's wrong?.." I asked hesitantly. He looked at me with disappointment.

"Y/n, I don't think we can carry on living like this..." Wire said. My eyes widened.

"What do you mean?.."  I asked again. Wire cupped my face.

"You need to go home, it's not safe for you out here....You see, even since you walked into this forest, I knew how to get you out, but I just...."

Wire stopped and looked down, he struggled to say his next words.

"I didn't want to let you leave. I love you." He said firmly, his eyes looked a little glassy. I couldn't help but get upset.

"I understand.....Will I ever see you again though? I will, right?" I asked desperately.

"We shall see..." Wire responded. I hugged him tight.

"Do I have to leave today?..." I questioned him.

"I'm not sure darling, I would presume so, last night while you were sleeping, I had to hide you. People came to look for you."

My eyes widened once more.

"Before I take you to the entrance of the woods, I need to clean you up a bit, you're covered in mud sweetheart..."

**TIME SKIP**

I was stood at the entrance of the woods, Wire stood behind me. I turned around to say bye, but my lips had been sealed with a kiss.

Long and passionate.

I looked at Wire, he had tears in his eyes.

"I love you, darling."

**BOOM. CLIFFHANGER**