15- Seven days

Hailey's P.O.V.

You know when I was at the safehouse in South Carolina and I was talking to Amy about never finding my soulmate and she told me, 'One day he'll show up when you least expect it. He'll sweep you off your feet, give you those butterflies people talk about and make you wonder where he's been all your life.'

Well I believe she was right. A few more days have passed and Drake and I have gotten even closer. We have spent most of our time together and at night we were snuggled up in each other's arms.

We've spent countless hours talking about life and sharing stories about Jessica and Drew.

The chemistry between us was crazy and we had so many things in common, but I had this big black cloud above my head and I felt like at any moment it was going to start raining and I was going to lose this man that walked into my life.

I've also been sleeping better. I might see Carlos, Marcos and Danté in my dreams but I'm not in a panic when I wake up. Drake will wrap his arms tighter and it will calm me where I can fall asleep again.

I hadn't heard a word from Justin or Amy since I've gotten here. I was freaking out because I only had eight more days to figure out where I was going after this and they haven't made contact yet.

That's one thing I haven't shared with Drake and I hated that I wasn't able to tell him what was going on. I had to just trust Justin to get me through this thing with Carlos so I could move on and hopefully pursue this thing with Drake.

It was even harder lying to Jessica. She knew me inside and out, better than anyone. She knew more was going on with me then just a break up with Carlos but never pushed it when I promised to tell her someday, even though I can see it bothers her that I'm not being honest with her.

"We're all going out tonight, Hails. You haven't been out of this cabin since you've gotten here, it will be good for you." Jess said.

"Yuck. I have absolutely no desire to go out to a bar, Jess. If you all want to go out, go."

I was well aware I was being a party pooper but I couldn't be out partying when I had a mad man after me. I just couldn't take that chance of putting any of them in danger.

"Fine, what about shopping tomorrow?" Her face lit up again.

"Jess, I'm out of work right now so the money I do have I need to save. I promise you when I make this move to Michigan we will go out and party, go shopping and have spa days like we used to but right now I'd rather just stay in and relax."

I finished mixing up drinks while Jess grabbed the beers for the guys.

Jess opened the door and we walked down to the fire pit where everyone else was sitting and handed everyone their drinks.

"Oh my God, I love these." Kayla said, taking a drink. "Hails, you have a serious talent."

"Thank you. I'm not actually sure what this is, let's call it 'Haileys happy juice'. I just mixed a whole bunch of stuff together. I definitely wouldn't drink a ton of them all at once." I chuckled.

Drake looked at me and patted his lap for me to come and sit down. Smiling at him I went over and sat down on his lap.

"Can I have a sip?" Drake asked.

I nodded and put the straw in his mouth.

"Yeah, that's good too." He confirmed.

"So are we all going out tonight?" Shane asked.

"No." Jess immediately said.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "Jess, I don't know why you all can't go out without me. I'm a big girl, I can stay here by myself."