Chapter 2: Robot Friend

(author Julian here. By the time i am typing this down, im eating noodles for breakfast. Anyways, hope you enjoy :>)

We walked around the mall for a while and finally found a daycare. we entered it and saw a golden statue of two animatronics. one facing the door that looks like the sun, and the other facing the playground that looks like the moon. we walked further in and got a big veiw of the daycare. There was a big ball pit and jungle cages. we looked around a bit to see if there's an entrance to this place. alas, it was in front of us. a rainbow slide that goes right into the ball pit. "you wana go first?" i asked mandy while guiding her to the slide. "do i?!" she yelled excitedly as she quickly went down the slide. i waited a lil so i wont smash into her while sliding then soon came down afterwards. as expected, i landed on the ball pit. i stood up looking around to see where mandy is and she's already at the jungle cages making friends. '*sigh* i miss being a child.' i sighed to myself as i brushed myself off of the ball pit. i decided to wait by the exit/ other entrance of the daycare knowing to myself, she's old enough to not get herself hurt. i was about to scroll through tiktok (my tiktok @ is Jul1anT00ns btw if u guys wana follow :>) until someone tapped on my shoulders.

i looked up to see an animatronic that looked like the golden statue when we first entered here. "Oh! sorry to bother ya! i thought you were one of the kiddos." he said while putting a hand on the back of his head. 'did i look that young-' "um, no problem. im actually a guardian of one of them." i said to the robot as i got up from the floor and brushed myself off. "Im y/n, by the way." i stretched out an arm thinking i would get a handshake from the robot. and i did. "The name's sunrise! or sun for short." he giggled while shaking my hand roughly. "so wich ones yours? im gona go say hi to them!" he said looking at me like a dog wanting to go out for a walk. "the girl in one of the jungle cages with curly brown hair in a ponytail. tan skin, green eyes, blue shirt, dark blue skirt. she's my lil sister." i said to him while looking at mandy playing cars with some kids. "alrighty! i'll see you around, (nickname)!" sun said delightly about to head off but stopped mid step. "say, why don't you join us play!" he said with his arms out. 'i did miss having this much fun..' "sure. wouldn't hurt to try." i said smiling wich made him smile wider in excitement. he held my hand kinda dragging me to Mandy while his hands and shoes jingled like tiny bells. it was pretty cute..

'wOah woah woah woah woah wOAH, y/n. this is a robot your talking about. How can a robot be cute? i mean he is but, romantically???? take a chill pill.' i snapped out my thoughts.

time skip bought to you by DIO BRANDO *zA wArUdo*

All of the kids already went home and mandy is still playing with sun. but my luck has sparked, she's finally feeling sleepy. "hey hey hey, i saw your eyes blink blinkin there. we have to go home." i said softly as i picked her up and let her sleep on my back while i carried her. "but.. i wanna.. play with.. sunny moreee...." she said trying to stay up more but eventually gave up and started snoring in her sleep like she always does. "wowie! your great with kids." i heard sunrise whisper at me trying not to wake mandy up. "thank you. welp. i'll see around." i whispered to him back but when i tried to open the exit door, it wont open. 'oh no. oh nononononono fuck did we get locked in?????' i panicked mentally still trying to budge open the door. maybe it's just stuck. "you've gotta be kidding me." i muttered to myself in distress. "right, i forgot to tell you the time and it's pass 10 wich is the usual closing time." sunshine popped out of no where enderman teleported next to me- "jEbus sun-- but thx for the information. i guess we'll be stuck here till..." i trailed off not knowing when the pizzaplex opens "6 in the morning" "6 in the morning, oh god 6 in the morning.." i sighed in defeat. i walked towards a toy corner and layed mandy down with her head on a polar bear plushie. thankfully she's a heavy sleeper. "i have to wait for 8 damn hours..." i groaned then decided to go on tiktok but unlike my luck earlier, my phone was about to die. 'fuuUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK'

Sunshine's P.O.V
y/n seems really stressed about this situation.. hmm.. oH i know! i'll get something nice for them! hopefully the lights stays on till i get back. i climbed into the vents and went to the directions to the kitchen. i finally made it and grabbed two boxes of pizza and 3 drinks, just in case mandy wakes up and wants some food. i quickly got back up the vents to the daycare with the food on my hands. 'hopefully y/n's still be awake.' i thought to myself. i made it to the daycare and luckily, the lights were still on and i saw y/n throwing balls at the wall from the ballpit out of boredom.

i went up to y/n with the food happily. they must've heard my jingle bells and turned around just as i got closer to them. "i gotcha food, since you're gona be staying here for a while." i put down the food beside them carefully "its like a slumber party!" i said as i sat next to them then took a slice of pizza "huh. i didn't know robots can eat" they said as they took a slice of pizza as well. "we don't. i just eat for fun." i said giggling then took a bite at the cheesy pizza.

Author julian here. Thank u all for the support on the last chapter! i'll be writing more soon if i have these writers block fixed xp but anywasy, hope you all enjoyed this chapter! <3