Chapter 9: Daycare Intruder

THANK YA'LL FOR 10K+ READS--BSKSKSNEOWJSKEJSJSJS💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 AND IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG😭😭😭😭😭 I knew u guys r as thirsty as me wjHAHAJS

ALSO (slight) !!TW!! Mentions of Rape and graphic descriptions
but fr, enjoy :D

We went back to the daycare with only a kid playing in the ball pit and an old lady sitting next to her. as i get closer to them, i realized it it was mandy and granny lydia!

"BIG SIBS!" Mandy turned around and sprinted at me for a hug. "I miss you too, you lil rascal!" i hugged her back. "we figured you were too busy to visit us so, we decided to visit you instead." lydia said with a warm smile. "aww you guys shouldn't have!" i soon let go of mandy and stood up to dust myself off. "oh right! granny lydia, this is sunshine. my co-worker here." i introduced sunny to lydia. "Hello, ma'am!" sun said politely. "Well aren't you an adorable gentleman! you know, you and y/n would make a cute couple." lydia said elbowing sun as me and sunny were flustered. "Well actually, grams, we kinda are." i said as i wrapped my arm around sun's and kissed his cheek. "YOU AND SUN ARE DATING? 1!1!1??" Mandy said with her mouth wide open. "Yes we are, kiddo! might as well call me your brother in law-" I cut him off with a playful elbow hitting. "too soon, cupcake" i said to him. "Oh! what about i getcha guys some snacks. and tea for you, lydia." He said then skipped off with his gingle bells ringing. "Welp, im gonna go set up a place for you two to be comfortable." i said then as i was about to grab pillows from the sleeping corner, lydia grabbed my shoulder lightly making me stop in my tracks. "you don't have to do that, suger. we can just have the snacks here." she said as mandy swims in the ball pit like Scrooge McDuck. i let out a sigh "alright. if you say so, lyds." i sat next to her then chatted as we waited for sunny.

??? p.o.v
I haven't seen y/n since their paycheck a week ago. They were my best employee despite being a janitor here. but there's another reason why i need them back, their uncle's reputation. This place is actually a rebuilt of his pizzaria about 2 years ago when we found it. and people visit because they get to ask questions about him from y/n. but now that they're gone, less and less customers are coming in and business was running low. I HAVE to get y/n back. my blood kept boiling everytime i try to call them but they wont answer. Did they block me?! they can't just leave like that!" i thought to myself. i had enough and got up from my office chair and grabbed my coat. i stormed out of my bar and walk towards their apartment building.

as i reached their room i calmed myself down first then knocked on their door. "y/n. it's me your boss. you haven't been to work since i told you you could have the day off." i said but there was no answer. i knocked on the door again but a bit harder "Y/n, come out here right now, please." still no answer. i got impatient and banged the door "OPEN UP RIGHT NOW, Y/N L/N OR ELSE!!" I yelled but still no one answering. i tried opening the door instead but it was locked. "i should've known noone was home." i sighed in annoyance and disappointment.

as soon as i walked out of the apartment building, a flyer went straigh to my face. "I fucking hate winter." i said to myself but as i was about to throw the flyer, i looked at it closely. "extra daycare attendant? at the pizzaplex? so that's where you've been huh.." i smirked evily knowing i can finally take them back, and also give them a lesson to not leave without telling me. i hopped in to my car cause no way in hell am i gonna be walking that far in the snow..

Y/n p.o.v
As me and granny lydia catch up on some gossip, sun and mandy played tag around the daycare. "Tag your it!" Sun said then quickly running away from mandy. "you know, y/n.. your parents would be proud of you for making this far." Granny lydia smiled at me warmly. "so would uncle josh.." i looked down sadly at my empty tea cup. Lydia placed a hand over mine feeling her soft wrinkled skin. "I know how close you and your uncle were. i'm sure he'll be real proud of you, n/n." she reassured me. i smiled back at her.