Chapter 4: A Little Present

Before this chapter starts i just wana say, THANK U ALL FOR THE READS--- ngl i knew this wouod blow up but tHAT FAST----- sHEESH dw, i got more sun n moon in store for u all! Happy new year and enjoy :>

"GOoooOd morning, friends!" I heard sunny yell wich made me wake up. "It's 6 am, y/n. wake up!" Mandy said while shaking shoulder. "Okay, okey, okey, i'll get up." I smiled at her then lifted myself up to sit. Sunny skipped over to me then sat down beside me. "Did you get a good rest, n/n? Did u dream of anything?" Sunny said being the hyperactive boi that he is. "well, i did saw moondrop. And yes, i had a good sleep." I replied.

Sunrise's pov
"They think our first interaction was a dream??" I heard moonboy raging a bit "Relax, dear brother. They were sleep deprived." I whispered to him hoping y/n didn't hear it.

Y/n pov
"Oh right! Mandy woke up 30 minutes before you aaaAand, we made ya a lil somethin'!" Sunny then handed me over a pink and blue jester hat with white stripes. (Aka the one on the book cover) "Awww you shouldn't have! Thank you, sunny." I thanked him. "No problemo, n/--" I interrupted him with a hug. i felt him heat up a bit then hugged me back. "okie. i think we need to go. granny Lynda must be worried sick." i pulled back from sunny and got up to go to mandy but got cut in the middle of it by sunny grabbing my wrist. 'is he.. scared of me leaving?' i thought to myself "hey, what's wrong sunny?" i asked him in concern. "huh? oH!-" he quickly lets go of my wrist "sorry, sunshine! i didn't know what came over me hHaha-" He said laughing nervously towards the end. '...... did he just call me sunshine---" My cheeks fade into a bit of pink from the thought of sunrise calling me 'Sunshine' "O-oh. if you say so. c'mon, mandy." i held mandy's hand and walked out of the daycare waving goodbye to sunny.

"you know what will be a fun idea y/n?" mandy said looking up at me as we walk out of the pizzaplex and into the cold morning. "what?" i asked her. "what about you work there instead of that smelly ol' bar!" she said scrunching her nose. i laughed it off "maybe. it is a mall so it should pay their employees alot.." i started to think. 'maybe i should work there. at the daycare with sunny!' i looked down at the jester hat sunrise made for me.

'with sunny..' i let out a sigh then finally I had my decision. "you know what, i think i will." i said as her eyes grew big with excitement "yEyYY!!" she started jumping in joy "alright alright, calm down." i pat her head and as if the universe heard me, a flyer about an extra daycare attendant is needed from the pizzaplex. i grabbed the flyer off the light post and showed it to mandy "well would you look at that." she said looking back at me. i folded the flyer so it can fit in my pocket. 'first thing in the morning'

The next day bought to you b- hOLY-- oh its just map bot "take a map" okie-

i made it to the pizzaplex. i looked around to see any employees besides robot ones and finally found one. a blonde security guard with green eyes just walking around making sure everything is in check. i went up to her n tapped on her shoulder. "Hello i'm y/n l/n and i want to apply for the extra daycare attendant" i said to her as i showed the flyer that i found yesterday. "I'm Vanessa. We just put these up yesterday but alright. i'll take you to our boss." she said as she signaled me to follow her wich i did. after a long while of walking, wich made me realize how big the pizzaplex is, we made it to the boss' office. Vanessa knocked on the door then i heard a british man on the other side say "Come in" Vanessa opened the door for me to enter. i sat down infront of the boss sitting up straight and feeling a bit nervous like an anchor is pulling down my stomach. "so i've heard you wana apply for the extra daycare attendant?" he asked me in a calm yet odly unsettling tone. "Yes sir" i managed to answer back. He stood up from his seat and started to walk around me slowly. he stopped in front of me then lifted my chin with one finger to meet his face. "your hired" i was stunned. 'hired??? i didn't even get to tell him why i want to work here--' i thought to myself in confusion. "if your wondering why i just hired you like that is because.." he said pausing as if he was gona say something else "you have the face of a sweet person." He said with a fake smile. i had a feeling that's not the reason, but i'll let ot slide. "Vanessa, show our new employee where they'll be working." he said sitting back down on his chair. "of course, sir. right this way, l/n" Vanessa signaled to follow her again.

She led me to the entrance of the daycare where me and mandy existed yesterday. "this is where you will be working and where your staying." She said showing me around. "wait- staying? the flyer didn't say anything about staying here??" i said to her confused again and showing her the flyer. "yes it is, it's right behind it." she took the flyer from me and gave it back to me with the back of the flyer showing. It says right there 'Anyone who would like to apply gets to stay forever with their best friend Sunrise!' with the words stay forever odly being underlined. "huh" i looked up back at Vanessa who is looking at me a 'told u so' look. "okie so, where am i staying exactly? i can't just sleep out in the open here." i said to her, even though i already did the last time i visited the daycare. "your sharing a room with sunrise. c'mon" she said as she led me to a secret hallway behind a poster of pirates of the carabian fazbear rip off. the hallway led to a hide out that sunrise seem to hang out in. "Hello???? is someone there???" i heard sunny come out from a lil tunnel that lead to another room. "Y/N! 1!1!1!!!" He jumped at me for a hug. surprisingly, he's not that heavy. "Glad to see you too, sunny!" i hugged back. "You two met before?" Vanessa asked while leaning against the door way. "to tell ya the truth miss v, y/n and their lil sister got stuck in the daycare the other day and spend the night with us!" Sunny said separating from the hug and booping my nose. "So is that the reason why you decided to work here?" Vanessa said smirking as if i have a crush on sunrise-- "Well yes and because i thought this is a great opportunity to give up my old job as a janitor and finally get the job i wanted for a while. wich is playing with kids." i stood up to talk with Vanessa properly when i ssid that then i saw a glipse of sunny looking at me all dreamy-ly. I also cought him quickly looking away with a tint of blush. ngl, it was pretty cute.

"Mr. afton must've known you'd be good for the job. Welp, i'll getcha your uniform n other stuff. Get yourself comfy" she said before leaving the room. "YOUR TELLING ME YOUR GONA BE STAYING HERE WITH ME?? FOREVER??" Sun's voice glitching on the last word like he was excited that he can have me all to himself. "mhm. think of it as a thank you present for giving me that jester hat. and for letting us stay here till 6 am." i smiled at him. He hugged me again but tighter than before.

Sunrise's p.o.v
im so excited for y/n to be staying with us!! we get to play games, hang out and, hold hands and.. c u d dl e-- "sun, you're zoning out again." Moon warned me as i shook my head and noticed i was hugging y/n too tight "oH dear! sorry, sunshine! im just so excited for you to be here!!" I apologized to them. "it's alright, sunny. now, let's figure out where i sleep." y/n said walking towards the balcony where i dive into the ballpit. "oh that's easy! we're sharing a bed" i said not realizing that would make them blush. i started to blush as well. i turned around quickly trying to find an excuse "i-I'll go get our pillows and blankets" i went back into the 2nd room. "That was smooth" moon said mocking me.

wOO 4th chapter. Also fun fact, my bday is passed and im now 14 :D it was January 2nd btw! anyways, hope you all enjoyed this chapter. see u all soon in the next one! <3