Chapter 3: Lights Out

Okie so before this chapter starts, i've seen it in another fanfic before but, when sun switches to moon, they can talk to each other? Even if they're inside(???) One another?? Idk how that works but im using it here. Anyways, hope u enjoy :>

After a while of chatting with sunny, I started to get sleepy. I let out a yawn whilst my eyes fluttered trying to stay awake. Sunny noticed and decided to carry me to mandy."Looks like someone's feelin droozy. Scoop!" He said as his cold metal arms bridal style carried me towards the sleeping child. I blushed slightly from the action. I was surprised that a robot can be this strong to carry a young adult but oh well. Not that im complaining lol he lied me down next to mandy and gave me a teddy frog to cuddle with."Before you sleep i have something to warn you." Sunny said i gave him a hmm response cuz i was too tired to let out a word. "When the lights go out, moondrop will come out. And i don't want him to harm the two of you." Sunny said in a worrying tone. I softly lifted my hand to his cheeks then he slighty leaned on it like a cat being petted. "Don't worry, sunny. I'm sure he'll understand that we're just staying here cuz we were locked in." I said as my tired voice filled every word that came out of my mouth. "I hope your right. Good night, n/n." Sunny said petting my head. "Goodnight, sunny." I said finally closing my eyes to sleep.

Moondrop's p.o.v

I opened my eyes to see a person sleeping peacefully next to me and a child sleeping next to them. "Sunrise, you didn't tell me there were people here!" I whisper shouted annoyingly at sun "sorry, bro. I was having so much fun with y/n and mandy that i forgot to tell you" He said all whinnyly (author juul, ik that's not a word wjEze) "ugh, whatever-" I got cut of by y/n hugging my waist. Makes me wonder if they're actually asleep or not. "Why were you sitting next to them anyways?" I asked sun "well, y/n was feeling sleepy so i carried them there and well, just wanᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ˢˡᵉᵉp.." Sun trailed off on the last bit. "So you like them?" I asked him playfully, though to be honest. They are pretty cute. "Me?? PhfFTtt sure maybe bUt-- they're human. I can't have a relationship with a human-" Sun said "Who says? It's not like boss is gona reprogam us or somethin'" I said looking down on y/n who's still sleeping. "Wait what do you mean 'us' *gASPP*" oh fiddlesticks

"you like y/n don't cha, moony!"

"NO-- NO I DON'T" I started to blush madly- WHY AM I BLUSHING-- "Sunny, is that you..?" Shoot y/n is starting to wake up--- "This is your fault, sunrise" i snarled quietly "Me?!? Your the one who's not admitting-- "Sunny?" I looked behind me and y/n is now sitting looking at me. "Hey there, sweet pea." I said to them trying to act like me and sun didn't just had an argument. "Oh wait, you must be moondrop. Sunny told me about you before i selpt." They said as they crawled closer to me. I scooted a lil back but their face is so close to mine it looked like we were about to kiss, talk about personal space. "You don't seem harmful like what sunny said." They said in a raspy morning voice. What time is it anyways- "you have no idea, suger~" I tried flirting with them wich i did successfully cuz i saw their cheeks turn a slight red colour. They finally backed off a bit and sat down Infront of me. "Sorry i crawled into your personal space. I don't act functional when i just woken up." They said rubbing one of their eyes. "What time is it anyways? I should go back to sleep." They said but instead of sleeping next to mandy, they crawled onto my chest and slept there like a cat. "G'night, moony." Were the last words they said then they fell asleep. "That was smooth"

"Shut up, sun" i blushed slightly then decided to fall asleep with them.