Chapter 8: Little Friend Group

So just to quickly clarify, bonnie is alive in this fanfic. monty is here too, he's just the drummer lol and also this is more oc lore so, apologies for that. now that's out of the way, enjoy :>

We made it to the main stage and noticed everyone was at the entrance to fazzer blast. i went to the glamrocks and tapped on freddy's shoulder. "excuse me but, why are we at fazzer blast?" i asked him. "well, there's a new roller durby being built next to it and i think it has something to do with the new animatronic." he said politely. "oh boy! when are we gonna see the new friend?" Sun said doing little hops from the excitement. "calm down, cupcake. they'll show up eventually." as soon as i said that, the gates opened and came out a light green rhino with roller skating gear. (picture on top)

"Hello, everyone!" He said with an Australian accent. "The names Ray the roller rhino and im delighted to be with y'all!" He said so enthusiastically as the glamrocks stepped up to him to greet him. something about his voice sounds familiar.. "C'mon, sunshine! let's greet him!" sun said grabbing my hands again to drag it towards the 7 feet rhino. "oh! you must be the daycare attendants." he said looking at the both of us. but when he looks down at me, he raised an eye brow. "though, you seem very familiar to me.." He kneeled down to look at me better. "you sound familiar to me too.. though, this is my first time encountering you." i said while i tried to get my head grinding who this robot sounds like. "welp. sure is a funny coincidence. you two should get goin. it's late after all." He stood back up and petted my head wich made sunny to quickly yank me against him for a back hug. "I guess i'll se you around, ray." i smiled and waved at him. "you too, mate." He finger gunned me as we walked away.

The head pat felt nostalgic for some reason. like someone has done that to me when i was young. i looked up at sun who was still hugging me from behind. "what's wrong, sunny?" i sighed then asked him. "Nothing at all! i-i just wanted a hug that's all." He said clearly hiding something. "Sweetie, you are a terrible lier." i snickered then pulled his face down for me to kiss him. "you know i love you more than that rhino." i gave him a warm smile as he smiled back. "i know but, there's something off about him." he said "that's true.. it's almost like i've met him before." I let out a sigh in hopes that i'll figure out this mystery soon.

William's p.o.v

"You think they're gonna know, mr. Afton?" Vanny asked leaning on the door way. "Knowing the l/ns, they are very curious and won't stop till they get their answer." I said looking out my office's window with a view of the entire floor where the ray meet up took place. I turned around to sit at my chair and look directly at Vanessa. "Now my task for you is to not let y/n know until the big surprise." I said as she proceeded to walk out "Wait, what big surprise?" She said stopped in her tracks. "You'll see in a few chapters.." i smirked and chuckled to myself.

y/n's p.o.v

It was the next day. Not alot of kids are comin in the daycare recently and if there was, they leave after an hour of staying. I got bored that i rearrange the toys by colour. as i was about to put a purple dinosaur plush down with the rest of the colourful toys, i felt arms wrap around my neck. "Hey there, sunshine!" sun said behind me. "hello, sunster" i said then looked up to kiss his chin. "i'm really bored today. what do you think we should do?" i asked him "hmm.. oh!" He picked me up so i can stand up. "what about we go see dj music man!" He said as i dust myself off. "sounds fun. let's go." i smiled at him then tangled my fingers with his as we set off to go to dj man.

after a while of walking, we made it to the empty lit up dance floor. "Yoo hoo! Dj!" Sun waved at the ginormous mechanical spider. he was bigger than i imagined from the posters. "sup, sunrise. who's the special guest with ya?" Dj said looking at me. "This is y/n l/n my partner!" He said smiling at me. i looked up to dj and waved. "now isn't that adorable. leme put up some music for you two." Dj said then pressed a button wich made Can't sleep love by pentatonix play in the speakers. sun got up on the stage where dj was on then reached out a hand for me to lift myself up and sit next to him.

y/n: Tell me am i goin crazy?

Dj: uh huh

y/n: tell me have i lost my mind?

Dj: yeah

y/n: am i just afraid of lovin'?

Dj: uh huh

y/n: or am i not the lovin' kind?

i gave in to the song that i jumped off the stage and continued singing.

yeah

Kissin' in the moonlight
Movies on a late night
Gettin' old

uh huh

I've been there, done that
Supposed to be hot
But it's just cold

Yeah

Somebody wake up my heart
Light me up
Set fire to my soul, yeah~

Sun hopped off of the stage and went to me

Together: Cause' I can't do it anymore~

Yeah!

we had a world of our own. me and the animatronic i love most dancing and singing together as the area around us went a blur and the music controlling our every move.

we finished the song as dj man cheered for us. "Woo! go, love birds!" He said teasingly. but he wasn't wrong, we are in love. i looked up at sunny chuckling as he looks down at me. i leaned in to sun as he does the same but then..

"Ello there, mates!" I heard a familiar Australian voice from behind sun. it was Ray. "he-heyy! rayno my man!" Dj said finger gunning him as ray finger guns back. "oh! it's the sweethearts." Ray said smiling at me and sun. "hello, ray.." sun said with a tint of poison. "it's nice to see you again." i smiled back at him. "nice to see ya too, y/n" He said as he pets my head. the nastolgia was hitting me again. wich reminded me was a good time to talk to him about it. "heya, so, ever since i first met you, i can't help but feel nastlogic and a sence of familiarity towards you." i said "welp, we must've met before then. from another timMee" He said as if he was telling a spooky story. my giggles quickly wear off when i remembered my uncle who used to tease me that there was a monster every night who guards the kitchen cause back then i used to sneak out of my room to grab snacks. "you just.. remind me so much of someone close to me." i said. "how about this, apple pie. we can start a lil friend group! you, sunrise, dj and me. so you won't be as lonely." Ray said putting both his hands on my shoulders. "Okie dokie, skater boy. too close for comfort here." Sun dragged me close to him. "it's alright, sun-sun. you know i love you more." i said then i kissed him. "plus, i only see him as sorta of a father figure." i said as he lets out a sigh then smiled warmly. "so are we all friends now?" Ray said landing an arm on me and sun. "hehe sure, bucko." Sun said chucking. "alright! dj man! play my song!" Ray said rolling over to dj music man. "You betcha, buddy." He said as he puts a disc in and the speakers started playing Uptown Funk..

My uncle's favourite song