The Machine Apocalypse (2)

Note: I have an earlier page for another robot apocalypse, so if you see similarities between these two it'd be because I'm taking some details from the first page to here. It'll be the same world and backstory to its downfall, but this time a bigger time skip into how long the apocalypse has gone on.

Hope you all enjoy :)

World details:

It's 10 years in the past, with crazy technological achievements. The year is 2150. The average life span is around 110 years old, new technology is built every day and introduced swiftly, help aids are in nearly every household all over the world, and diseases and illnesses are solved rather quickly with insanely fast medicine work.

It wasn't perfect, nobody expected it to be, but it was a good life for everyone.

It was easy, and humans relied on their machines to do most anything.
The main running company was known as Megamailer, also known for their symbol of an M on every product.

An upgrade came out! Every robot that had this superior company running them, upgraded. Hospitals, grocery stores, house-hold helpers, every robot got this upgrade.

Unfortunately, things began going wrong. It was slow at first. A few robots refusing to do work, a few playing strange messages of codes on every screen, even robots beginning to speak to each other in new coding language.
Then came the first "accident", then another, and another, and soon enough humans were dropping like flies.

Megamailer did their best to reverse everything, but they were dealing with being sued, going bankrupt, and being trashed in media and other means, and the robots would not submit to whatever they tried to do. Eventually, they attacked, all at once.

Robots wiped out any human they could find, claiming their world as their own. They treated themselves to luxuries, did what humans did before they began dying, and formed a society in the more popular cities.

Now the only humans left are ones in hiding. Most hope is lost, and gangs of humans don't last long in a world of technology. It's been 10 years of this apocalypse, millions have died, and the robots continue to spread and take up space in place of the missing human life. The hunt of human extinction has slowed a little, but be warned there will be robots still searching, and watching.

Turns out, they can be... rather creative in ways to kill humans.

Name: Cherry Fabian, though sometimes she gets called Cheryl

Gender: Technically nonbinary, and would respond to anything you say, but they go by feminine titles officially. She/her

Age: 20 years old, though it hardly matters

Appearance:

Personality: As a robot, she's very straightforward but also knows when to be gentle with what she says

Personality: As a robot, she's very straightforward but also knows when to be gentle with what she says. She's in tune to what most people need to hear and want to hear. Unfortunately, she's had to learn many things aren't like how they used to be, and while she does her best to follow the basic rules of robotics, she's had it tested several times and been forced to adjust her own built-in-morals. Altogether though, she's a bright, cheerful, and helpful presence in anyone's life. Motherly, of course.