The Banished Illusionist

Name: Araminta Tallash

Gender: Female

Age: 28

Appearance:

Personality: Araminta is a gentle but very straightforward person

Personality: Araminta is a gentle but very straightforward person. While mischievous and maybe a little bitter, she mainly just enjoys her own company and likes to think. She's creative, bold, and surprisingly harsh at times. She loves to amaze and baffle and scare people with her magic, whatever it may be that she shows.

Backstory:

Araminta was a loved local and magician for the town, her main specialty being illusions and fun tricks for shows and celebrations, while also being able to use her magic to solve crimes.

Altogether, she was an extremely praised person. And then she was banished.

Backed into a corner and forced to show a vision of her own crime, she showed the murder of a mother with Araminta as the attacker. She was shamed and sent away to die in the mountains.

It is said the son of the mother went after her though and came back with her very own torn and bloody cloak, claiming her body was ripped apart by some strange animal before he could reach her, and the town forgot about the once loved magician.

Since the first animal attack was connected to Araminta's death, there's been many new sightings and incidents when people go into the mountains, coming back to tell of new scary interactions.

Some claim ghosts, dragons, large beasts that they've never seen before- what they can all agree is that no one should enter the mountains, or you may face death.

Scene1:

You're moving away!
For whatever reason, you no longer want to stay in your town.

The only problem is that the quickest way to get to another town... is through a now forbidden path through the mountains. So, you took in a deep breath and went to the mountains, despite every instinct and rumor trying to hold you back.

Hours had passed on this path, with nothing happening to scare you, yet... but night was beginning to fall, and you knew it'd be harder to walk in the dark, so you were forced to stop and make your tent for the night.

Surprisingly, you managed to fall asleep, drifting off into a nice sleep.

Until a couple more hours passed, and something was pressing onto your tent, a dark and definitely not human outline just outside it.

You...

Scene 2:

Make one