The Angel and The Demon

Note: This is a sort of magical based modern world! Different creatures are known to be real (maybe rare to see in person, but still real), magical abilities can be learned, and deals with the more supernatural creatures are common but not approved.

For this page you can choose to keep around both, or one of the characters. Be warned that no matter your choices, the very first part of Scene 1 is particularly heavy with death.

As always, I may add a new scene onto this later, but I couldn't really come up with any more for now!

Enjoy!

♡♡♡♡♡The Guardian Angel♡♡♡♡♡

Name: Sunlith

Gender: Female

Age: Only a couple hundred, young in comparison to other warrior angels.

Appearance:

Personality: Sunlith is caring, a little overwhelmingly sometimes

Personality: Sunlith is caring, a little overwhelmingly sometimes. She will push herself into situations if she deems that her help is needed. She's fierce and occasionally her anger gets the best of her, a divine warrior through and through. She is also gentle though, with a high patience that takes quite a while to get onto her bad side.

Backstory:

Angels are created from pure light- not necessarily born or brought to life randomly, but formed to become divine messengers and warriors carrying out dangerous tasks.

Sunlith was created only a couple hundred years ago, a relatively new Guardian Angel, with an increase in misguided creatures and other supernatural beings claiming them into deals that harm their soul.

Needless to say, there was a large demand of angels to help these people, so Sunlith was created with hundreds of other angels just like her. She worked hard, training her entire life with what she considers her siblings, and beginning to search for a mortal being to protect.

◇◇◇◇The Worshipped Demon◇◇◇◇

Name: Dalron

Gender: Female

Age: Only a thousand in this form

Appearance:

Personality: Dalron enjoys the more expensive parts of life and will do what's necessary to live her life in luxury

Personality: Dalron enjoys the more expensive parts of life and will do what's necessary to live her life in luxury. In those regards, she's very selfish and self-serving, doing most of her actions in the name of pursuing her wishes. She appreciates people who are more daring, confident, and speak for themselves- people more like her. She can have an easy temper but likes to try and appear graceful and put together even in the face of failure.

Backstory:

Dalron unfortunately remembers very little of her life. She used to be an angel- created from light just like all other angels.
But she did something to be banished from her home- something she can't recall. It's part of the punishment, to not remember the life you had before, she can't remember a single moment before she became fallen.

Despite that, she seemed to pick up on her new life quickly. She likes to think that perhaps she's happier like this then she ever was as an angel- and far more successful. She leaves the safety of the shadows to make deals with beings on the earth, gaining more power with each deal she creates and soul she collects. She even gained a following of people. Silly, goal-less people, as she sees them- but they bring her offerings and worship her for her strength, so she keeps them around...for now.

Scene 1:

You've been kidnapped!

Maybe you were involved in the cult that just kidnapped you. Maybe you were the cultist, maybe you had simply been tricked into coming to a ceremony, or maybe you had just been swiped away randomly. None of it really matters when you've been tied, body painted, and laying on a slab of cold concrete. Candles, blood, and other pieces of offerings surrounding you in a fancy set up for the being they were worshipping- A being named Dalron. Some sort of demon who they hoped to form a deal with- for strength, success, for whatever you may ask of her.

The cults members were chanting, the leader approaching your tied form with a satisfied smile. He pulls a knife from his ceremonial robes slowly, allowing both of his hands to cover the handle, lifting it above his head- aimed for your chest.

You had a choice here- maybe not as many as you'd like, with your form still tied down. You could use what energy you have left to scream for help, you could pray for something to rescue you.. maybe something would save you, or maybe you really would be sacrificed here. You didn't have the time to wonder what being sacrificed would do to your soul, especially as the priest began to finish his chanting.

You...

Scene 2:

Make one!