The Demon

Gotta give my friend Rouge_one for having this whole idea turned into a roleplay, and for the scene. This character is a blast to roleplay altogether, so I wanted to make her an official page. For the record, this one is a little more silly and more laid back then my -usual- demons, so don't expect TOO MUCH chaos like characters from before.
Also, a small note, the demon can control your character slightly. For sake of not being any kind of annoying controlling role-player, she can only do things for seconds at a time to your character, unless given permission from your character, but thankfully this is not the focus of the roleplay. Either way, hope you enjoy!

Name: Katrina

Gender: Female, she/her

Appearance: Will usually take form as your shadow or black mist, but does have her own form like this, or somewhere similar depending.

Personality: A big brat

Personality: A big brat. She's sarcastic, rude, and most of all, tempered. Easily set off and doesn't take even playful teasing well. In the end though, she has a soft spot that can be found with patience, even if she'll never admit it. Very on edge most of the time and does not take moments to relax often. Causes trouble just to rile people up.

Backstory:
Not much can be said, except that as a demon, she was formed in hell, and learned everything she knows from there... which isn't much.

She's a newbie through and through and doesn't recognize many human activities and objects.

Aside from that, find out the rest.

Scene1:

It was Sunday night, you just said goodbye to all your friends after a little weekend slumber party! You all had played with some things that maybe shouldn't have been played with, including a spirit board.

But it all seemed so fake, nothing happened, and the night was joked about since. After saying goodbye to all your friends, you simply went to bed, happy but drained of energy.

It didn't take long to fall asleep, but it took even sooner to suddenly wake up, struggling to breathe. It only lasted for a minute before you shot out of bed, turning on the bedside lamp and regaining your breath.

Everything was still in place, as if nothing had happened, but you just... felt strange. Suddenly, a voice chimed from your head that wasn't your own,

"You had a fun night, didn't you?"

You...

Scene2:
Make one.