The Flower Girl

Note: This is a revenge character! There will be death!
Don't be fooled by the innocent title!
It involves murder, intense bullying, and may mention depressing topics!

The character is severely bullied and has plant-based powers. She will use them on the bullies.

Your job (depending on what scene you pick) is to either SURVIVE or HELP/SNAP Odysseia out of this mindset!

If this freaks you out, don't touch this chapter :)

Name: Odysseia Bay Ward

Age: 17

Gender: Female, she/her

Appearance:

Personality: A shy and reclusive girl, she doesn't show her thoughts very often

Personality: A shy and reclusive girl, she doesn't show her thoughts very often. She can come off as rude sometimes, with her habit of brushing things off and wanting to be left alone to the point of downright avoiding others. She jumps to conclusions easily, very paranoid. But she's very kind to those who need it and may even sometimes go out of her way to show she means no ill will.

Backstory:

Odysseia has a huge green thumb!
So big, in fact, she owns a garden and greenhouse at her lovely home.

When she's not at school, she's in her garden, tending to her plants and growing new things.

Something even more amazing than her collection of plants is actually her powers. Odysseia grew up with the ability to make plants from seemingly nothing and even heal frail or dead plants. It was weak at first, but has grown with age, as well as her ability to control it. She rarely uses it, mostly so people don't find out, and to genuinely understand how to grow plants naturally.

But as life will have it, not everything can be perfect.

Odysseia is bullied horribly at school and outside of it. The attacks range from "harmless" to vicious, depending on the day or week. Verbal, physical, emotional... you can name it, she has probably experienced it. For several years she's taken the abuse as gracefully as she can.
But even a rose has its thorns.

Scene 1: (Your best friend)

You're Odysseia's best friend! It took a long time to get that way, but you two clicked when you first met, and the relationship grew from there.

You were always there for her when she needed it, helping patch up when she's been hurt by bullies, listening to her feelings closely, and you loved to see her garden.
And she returned the favor, always listening to your stories and laughing at your jokes, making you goodies and giving you flowers with special meanings- she loves to spoil you when she can.

You knew she had secrets though, things and thoughts she just couldn't seem to share. But you didn't mind all too much, everyone has their own barrier.

That day at school, she had another run in with her bullies. You hadn't been able to see her until after school today, so all you could do was hope the attack was mild.

When you did get outside, Odysseia was already waiting on you, a small smile on her face. You couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. Whatever it was, it didn't seem to bother Odysseia today.

"Hey, I've got something I want to show you back at my house, if you don't care to come."

You...

Scene 2: (The bully)

You are a bully.

How did you get this way? Who knows.

Anyways, you have this one particular target you like to harass with your group. A girl named Odysseia. She's weird, and sometimes she doesn't respond to the attacks, but sometimes she does- and those are always the funniest sessions.

Today was one of those days.
Except she didn't just shield herself or call names back or defend herself like usual. Today she hit your friend, in the face, with some heavy book.

She broke their nose and then took off, leaving the book.

Luckily for you and your group, you actually know where she lives.
You all knew how much she adored that garden, so you planned for a few days, and then destroyed it while she was out. It was gloriously ruined. It would take months to fix, maybe even full years. And you all were happy with it, leaving that big book at the center of the mess.

Later that night, that same friend died in a freak... accident. A perfectly healthy and large tree in their yard collapsed- onto their bedroom. It killed them on impact. Crushed.

The day at school was slow, with people mourning the death, along with you and your group trying to get to grips with it all. It was so strange. It just didn't seem fair.

Finally, Odysseia entered your last period. Normally, your... now dead friend and you would sit together in this class and harass her. Today, you didn't feel like doing much. But Odysseia walked straight to you this time. Or so you thought.

She took the book from yesterday and dropped it on what used to be your friends' desk.
"Keep it."

You...

Scene 3:

Make one