Welcome back my lady

Prince Revoce sits at his desk quietly reading a book, The large window behind him slightly opened with some birds sitting on the railing chirping away in the morning air.

The Prince flips to the next page when Coraline and Keith come in. The Prince looks up at them, slightly annoyed for the interruption.

"Lady Rose's carriage has just passed through the outer gate, she will be arriving to the castle shortly" Coraline said

The princess expression quickly changed from annoyance to excitement. Keith leaned in close to his sister's ear and whispered in it

"I win"

She rolled her eyes and sneakily put a small bag of cookies in his pocket.

The Prince quickly stood up and closed his book for getting to mark his spot, The twins turned their head and looked at him grinning. His face turned red from embarrassment.

"Oh dear sister why do you think the Prince is so eager to meet the lady Rose?"

"I don't know dear brother maybe we should ask the Prince"

"Oh hush the both of you"  The Prince said smiling as he leaves the room walking the twins

The twins giggled and followed behind him

The Prince swiftly moves throughout the castle making his looked making his way to the front.

He cuts through the garden where Zane was, He didn't even notice his friend sitting there

Prince zane looked at his friend confused so he looked to the twins, The 2 of them having to almost run to keep up with the prince, just shrugged their shoulders.

The Prince finally makes it to the front stairs just as the carriage is pulling up, Prince zane close behind him, he leans over to catch his breath.

Mia opens the carriage door and lady Rose steps out, She looks up and smiles at Prince Revoce.

Prince Zane looks up at his friend "Oh yeah... this makes sense why you were running through the castle..."

The Prince glares at Zane for a second before making his way down the stairs to greet lady Rose, Mia opens the other carriage door letting out Roses father.

Her father comes up behind her putting his hand on his daughter's shoulder. Prince Revoce bows his head in respect and her father does the same

"Dear I'm going to go speak with the King, I believe you are in good hands here" he smiles  before making his way up the stairs.

Prince Revoce waited a few minutes for rose's father to be in the castle before he quickly hugged her

Rose laughs hugging him back "Oh come on I've only been gone a couple of days"

He lets her go "Yeah I know however do you know how boring it is without you here?"

The twins crossed their arms "gee thinks your Highness"

The Prince ignored the twins " So my lady where did you go this time, what did my father have you do?"

Mia walks up to the too of them "perhaps it would be better to talk about these matters inside a closed room"

"Of course"

The Prince offers his hand to lady Rose and she takes it.

The twins open the door  for the  too of them letting them into the princess study room, They all sit down and lady Rose starts to tell the Prince about what they did.

"Your father had us go to one of the neighboring kingdoms. The kingdom of Silver Peak. My father had me entertain the princess while he talked to the King, I'm not entirely sure what they talked about, I only know bits" Rose said.  

"Apparently several of their nobles have been getting sick or just disappearing altogether, The princess doesn't know much about the situation, it seems like her father hasband keeping her in the dark"

Prince Revoce leans back in his chair "That's awful..."

Rose look straight at Revoce "Another thing.... I heard talk that your father is finding you a bride"