Frozen word

After the lunch with the princess, the Prince had to get back to his papers. Annabeth decided to have a walk around the castle.

Rose is walking through the halls carrying a couple books, She opens the top book and looks at the 1st couple words as she turns the corner.

Before she had the chance to look up she crashed right into princess Annabeth causing them both to fall, her books went everywhere but she was more worried about the princess.

"I'm so sorry my lady I wasn't looking where I was going"

Rose tried to offer her help to the princess but she denied it

"Don't touch me! I don't need the likes of you helping me up"

Rose quickly pulled her hands back "I'm so sorry..." Rose started to pick up her books instead.

The princess glared at rose as she picked up her books then after a few moments she grinned.

"Such a pathetic girl. I bet the Prince only keeps you around because you're pretty to look at" Princess Annabeth crosses her arms looking down at Rose.

Rose carefully stands up trying not to look at the princess.

"Oh and you know I'm right don't you!" She says happily "He only allows you to roam the castle because he gets a pretty eye candy to look at"

The princess grabs Roses face leaning in closer "Don't think for a second you're anything special to him..."

The princess leans in and whispers in roses ear. Her eyes widened as she stares at princess Annabeth in disbelief.

Rose takes a couple steps back from the princess, her body starting to shake before she ran back down the hall from where she came.

Princess Annabeth smiled as rose ran down the hallway before she went back on her way walking throughout the castle.

In the courtyard Coraline and Keith were sparring, each taking turns swinging at each other.

Coraline manages to hit Keith sword out of his hand, She's smugs pulling her sword back.

He grabs his hand rubbing it a bit from where she had just hit, he glares at her and then picks up his sword, mumbling something under his breath.

"Oh what was that dear brother?"

"I just said you're getting better at this. you're improving, congratulations"

"That's funny, we both know that's not what you said"

A young woman with light blue hair tied up in a ponytail came walking down the steps, She was wearing a white guard uniform with light purple trim. 

She was Prince Zane's personal guard, in fact she was not just his guard she was also his older sister, unwanting of the throne she passed it on to her younger brother But because of that decision she was tasked to watch over him.

"Pardon the interruption but have either of you seen Prince Zane? We should be departing shortly and I haven't been able to find him"

 The twins look at each other then look back at Zara "No we haven't" they say in unison.

 She was a woman of few emotions, no matter how she was feeling she always had a look of poise about her, Even with her younger brother missing her face showed confidence.

"We can help you look for him if you would like" Coraline says as she puts away her sword.

 For a moment it looks like Zara had smiled "That's very kind of you Coraline however I can find him on my own, thank you though"

 And with that Zara went back up the stairs from where she came